    or at the webhost, but how do I change this so that it comes up with the
    address of my website instead?

    Thanks for any help you can offer.
    jw 111, Apr 19, 2005

  2. jw 111

    Manny Toeman Guest

    jw 111 wrote:
    > Hi, I have recently put a website on the web using dreamweaver. When looking
    > at the site, the top blue bar connected to the Windows screen border
    > displays:
    >
    > 'Untitled Document - Microsoft Internet Explorer'
    >
    > I'm unsure whether it's something that needs to be altered in dreamweaver,
    > or at the webhost, but how do I change this so that it comes up with the
    > address of my website instead?
    >

    > Thanks for any help you can offer.

    In the html source code or in dreamweaver, make sure you have
    <title>your title</title> in it.
    Manny Toeman, Apr 19, 2005

  3. jw 111

    WormWood Guest

    Edit the page and give it a name. Don't expect to find the url in the
    description line of the browser.

    WormWood, Apr 19, 2005
  4. jw 111

    why? Guest

    On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 15:17:28 GMT, jw 111 wrote:

    >Hi, I have recently put a website on the web using dreamweaver. When looking
    >at the site, the top blue bar connected to the Windows screen border
    >displays:
    >
    >'Untitled Document - Microsoft Internet Explorer'
    >
    >I'm unsure whether it's something that needs to be altered in dreamweaver,
    >or at the webhost, but how do I change this so that it comes up with the
    >address of my website instead?

    <title>My site title is something</title>

    In DW who knows? Try the Help / Setting something in page properties.

    NG alt.html. There are also some HTML editor newsgroups.

    Me
    why?, Apr 19, 2005
  5. Manny Toeman wrote:
    > jw 111 wrote:
    >> Hi, I have recently put a website on the web using dreamweaver. When looking
    >> at the site, the top blue bar connected to the Windows screen border
    >> displays:

    >> 'Untitled Document - Microsoft Internet Explorer'

    >> I'm unsure whether it's something that needs to be altered in dreamweaver,
    >> or at the webhost, but how do I change this so that it comes up with the
    >> address of my website instead?

    >> Thanks for any help you can offer.

    > In the html source code or in dreamweaver, make sure you have
    ><title>your title</title> in it.

    ....in the <head> section.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263