    great UNTIL THE END OF THE WORLD next spring. In the directors cut (5 hours)
    with all sorts of extras on mult discs.

    Can't wait!

    Moviezzz, Sep 5, 2003

  2. Moviezzz

    Sam Lowry Guest

    Wow- Just checked the
    http://www.wim-wenders.com/movies/dvd/wenders_on_dvd.htm site yesterday and
    no mention of it. This film is one of the reasons I bought a dvd player. I
    hope there's a way to watch it in it's 3 hour version also. I couldn't find
    info on the anchor bay site. Maybe it's at
    http://www.anchorbayentertainment.com/future but it wasn't working when I
    tried. If anybody has a link....
    - SL

    "Moviezzz" <> wrote in message
    > I haven't heard anything here, but Anchor Bay will be releasing Wim

    Wender's

    Sam Lowry, Sep 6, 2003

  3. Moviezzz

    Moviezzz Guest