    standalone DVD player?

    --

    Kenny Cargill
    Kenny, Mar 22, 2005

  2. Kenny

    °Mike° Guest

    See if any of the information here can help:
    http://www.moviecodec.com/topics/3844p1.html

    On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 20:21:30 -0000, in
    <d1pulc$pql$>
    Kenny scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Mar 22, 2005

  3. Kenny

    Kenny Guest

    Thanks for the reply, will check out the info there.

    --

    Kenny Cargill

    Kenny, Mar 23, 2005
  4. Kenny

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Mar 23, 2005
  5. Kenny

    Kenny Guest

    Had been so used to using Santa never thought of trying NeroVision Express
    which I already have.
    BINGO!

    --

    Kenny Cargill