    Mike J.S. Guest

    How do I unsubscribe from Microsoft At Home and Microsoft At Work (RSS
    feeds)?

    Mike J.S., Sep 7, 2007

  2. Right click the feed you want to delete.
    Click "Delete..."

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

    Jupiter Jones [MVP], Sep 7, 2007

  3. Mike J.S.

    Mike J.S. Guest

    Allow me to rephrase my question...

    ....is there a menu or dialog anywhere that lists where my feeds are, for
    maintenance?

    Thanks.

    Mike J.S., Sep 7, 2007
  4. Tools | Account Settings | RSS Feeds...

    --
    -Ben-
    Ben M. Schorr, MVP

    Ben M. Schorr, MVP, Sep 10, 2007