    is.

    It's been a little slice of heaven for a long time but that's long gone.

    Mike
    Michael-NC, Mar 14, 2005

  2. Michael-NC

    Gazwad Guest

    Michael-NC, <>, the shrimpy, dysfunctional butt slut,
    and travelling repairman, snickered:

    > It's come to this...
    >
    > Godspeed to all the regs, who ever still hangs out in this cesspool,
    > that is.
    >
    > It's been a little slice of heaven for a long time but that's long
    > gone.
    >

    > Mike

    Fucking poof.

    --
    Lunch was nice;

    Sizzled bull eye and fungus breast preserve in decayed viper bowel and fox
    carbuncle marinade under fricasseed rodent nostril with cabbage sauce,
    arranged in a cooling cup chock full of warm pieces of olive, acorn and
    asparagus in rat piss, a side of pastries and a mug of snail juice.
    Gazwad, Mar 14, 2005

  3. Michael-NC

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "Michael-NC" <> wrote in message
    > It's come to this...
    >
    > Godspeed to all the regs, who ever still hangs out in this cesspool, that
    > is.
    >
    > It's been a little slice of heaven for a long time but that's long gone.

    Until K-Poison dies, the NG will be shot to Hell. May that stupid *Bitch*
    die soon, because that *clown* doesn't have the sense to leave or get the
    Hell off the Internet. <g>

    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Mar 14, 2005
  4. Michael-NC

    Wizard Guest

    Wizard, Mar 14, 2005
  5. Michael-NC

    Gene Abner Guest

    your Imposters, yous not I.

    Gene Abner, Mar 14, 2005
  6. Michael-NC

    John Holmes Guest

    Michael-NC 's blabbering in alt.computer:

    > It's come to this...
    >
    > Godspeed to all the regs, who ever still hangs out in this cesspool,
    > that is.
    >
    > It's been a little slice of heaven for a long time but that's long
    > gone.
    >

    > Mike

    Do you have to leave so soon? I was about to poison the tea.....

    --
    - John Holmes -

    "Just don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die."
    John Holmes, Mar 14, 2005
  7. Michael-NC

    Gazwad Guest

    John Holmes, <>, the demonic, nonleaded fungus, and
    faucets maker, entreated:

    > Do you have to leave so soon? I was about to piss in the tea.....

    That's better.

    --
    Lunch was nice;

    Tainted beetle spinal cord and snake carcinoma sauce with fricasseed cadaver
    foreskins and cockroach head marinade, dished up in a circulating pail
    heaped with wilted bits of garlic, rat brain and cancerous growth in rat
    piss, a side of sweetbread and a container of thick, syrupy, green snot.
    Gazwad, Mar 14, 2005