    their support department but their instructions are very vague. Things I
    have read online tell me I may need to go through my regedit and that's a
    little too indepth for me. Anyone know what I should do? Thanks
    =?Utf-8?B?VHJhY2V5?=, Jun 11, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?VHJhY2V5?=

    John Barnes Guest

    How have you tried to get rid of it? Through add/remove programs or
    otherwise? What messages do you get. Last resort before registry is to try
    to install the newer version and see if you can delete it. It may have a
    better uninstaller.

    John Barnes, Jun 11, 2005

  3. May I suggest going over to the microsoft.public.security.homeusers newsgroup
    and asking there? There are some really good resources for there for removing
    malware (and if you want to remove something, and it won't remove itself,
    that's MY definition of malware.)

    --
    Charlie.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jun 11, 2005