    "This business sucks." C.J., CPA

    Wild Coyote
    wild_coyote<AT>whoppermail.com

    Wild Coyote, Apr 8, 2004

  2. Wild Coyote

    Wild Coyote Guest

    On Wed, 07 Apr 2004 23:20:53 -0700, Wild Coyote
    <> wrote:

    >It says unrated Director's cut at 85 minutes. I have seen this movie
    >on cable and it wasn't bad. Well, this movie is 70 minutes long and
    >cut to pieces. Anyone had a similar experience? It stars Landon Hall
    >and Ahmo Hight.
    >
    >I like Landon Hall, what can I say.

    After several emails with Koch (yea, I know) where I had to point out
    to them that it was not just their web site that was wrong, but their
    DVD cover art, they are going to investigate and get back to me.

    Shall we start the lottery to when they get back to me? Not getting
    back just means we take all the money and buy as much beer as
    possible. So no one can pick that answer. I pick April 15th because
    that day sucks already.

    Wild Coyote, Apr 9, 2004

  3. Wild Coyote

    Wild Coyote Guest

    On Thu, 08 Apr 2004 17:16:06 -0700, Wild Coyote
    <> wrote:

    >On Wed, 07 Apr 2004 23:20:53 -0700, Wild Coyote
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>It says unrated Director's cut at 85 minutes. I have seen this movie
    >>on cable and it wasn't bad. Well, this movie is 70 minutes long and
    >>cut to pieces. Anyone had a similar experience? It stars Landon Hall
    >>and Ahmo Hight.
    >>
    >>I like Landon Hall, what can I say.

    >After several emails with Koch (yea, I know) where I had to point out
    >to them that it was not just their web site that was wrong, but their
    >DVD cover art, they are going to investigate and get back to me.
    >
    >Shall we start the lottery to when they get back to me? Not getting
    >back just means we take all the money and buy as much beer as
    >possible. So no one can pick that answer. I pick April 15th because
    >that day sucks already.

    Koch says they are sending me a replacement disk. This gets more
    interesting all the time.

    Wild Coyote, Apr 9, 2004