    unrated but the details about the film are the same. Which shall I get

    cheers Dave

    ---
    Dragon, Oct 2, 2004

  2. "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    news:q%A7d.181191$...
    > Ok guys just a quick one, I am looking at boat trip region one but dvd
    > pacific has two version both at the same price. One is r rated and one is
    > unrated but the details about the film are the same. Which shall I get
    >
    > cheers Dave

    unrated - it will have stuff missing from the R rated one

    --
    Gareth.
    Quote of the day.
    the dog from that film you saw, Oct 2, 2004

  3. Dragon

    Dragon Guest

    "the dog from that film you saw" <>
    wrote in message news:...

    > "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    > > Ok guys just a quick one, I am looking at boat trip region one but dvd
    > > pacific has two version both at the same price. One is r rated and one

    is
    > > unrated but the details about the film are the same. Which shall I get
    > >
    > > cheers Dave

    > unrated - it will have stuff missing from the R rated one
    >

    > --
    > Gareth.
    > Quote of the day.
    > You're disgusting! you say he is sex lupines and sweep him away.
    > A chinese actress suffers the indignity of bad subtitles in the film 'red

    > kill'

    cheers m8 that will do me

    ---
    Dragon, Oct 2, 2004
  4. Dragon

    lugnut Guest

    On Sat, 02 Oct 2004 17:15:05 GMT, "Dragon"
    <> wrote:

    >> > Ok guys just a quick one, I am looking at boat trip region one but dvd
    >> > pacific has two version both at the same price. One is r rated and one

    >is
    >> > unrated but the details about the film are the same. Which shall I get
    >> >
    >> > cheers Dave

    >> unrated - it will have stuff missing from the R rated one
    >>

    >cheers m8 that will do me

    Yeah. Too bad it's an awful, awful movie in either version. :p

    -lugnut
    lugnut, Oct 2, 2004
  5. Dragon

    Tarkus Guest

    On 10/2/2004 2:34:43 PM, lugnut wrote:

    > Yeah. Too bad it's an awful, awful movie in either version. :p

    It's worth at least a rental for Roselyn Sanchez.
    --
    "I'm sorry, Wendy, but I just don't trust anything that bleeds for five
    days and doesn't die."
    Tarkus, Oct 3, 2004
  6. Dragon

    Kevin Gerbil Guest

    Tarkus <> wrote in message news:<9.com>...
    > On 10/2/2004 2:34:43 PM, lugnut wrote:
    >
    > > Yeah. Too bad it's an awful, awful movie in either version. :p

    > It's worth at least a rental for Roselyn Sanchez.

    Go for R rated - it's shorter
    Kevin Gerbil, Oct 3, 2004
  7. Dragon

    Dragon Guest

    > > On 10/2/2004 2:34:43 PM, lugnut wrote:
    > >
    > > > Yeah. Too bad it's an awful, awful movie in either version. :p

    > > It's worth at least a rental for Roselyn Sanchez.

    > Go for R rated - it's shorter

    but if it is shorter does that mean the unrated one has more footage

    ---
    Dragon, Oct 3, 2004