UNRAR cmd line freeware

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Aug 25, 2006.

  1. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Aug 25, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    John Barnes Guest

    Personally I like 7-zip for unRARing, unZIPping and other unS

    John Barnes, Aug 25, 2006

  3. John's favourite freeware archiver can be found at:
    http://www.7-zip.org/
    Good thinking, John!
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Aug 25, 2006
  4. "Carlos" <> wrote in message

    > P.S.: Isn't it funny that the creators of RAR compression offer this
    > freeware in ZIP format as opposed to RAR?

    Maybe a bit, but the serious reason outranks the amusement reason. If
    someone needs an unrar tool and if they need to use an unrar tool in order
    to get it, they're not going to get very far.
    Norman Diamond, Aug 25, 2006