    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    --
    Charlie.
    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jun 12, 2005

  2. Charlie Russel - MVP

    NNBXX Guest

    Nice and very useful ! Thanks !

    "Charlie Russel - MVP" <> a écrit dans le
    message de news:...
    > Christian and I, and possibly several of the MS folks we see here, will be
    > sharing a blog on x64 issues. Feel free to stop by, comment, link to it,

    or
    > just use it as a resource. We're going to try to provide a bit more in

    depth

    NNBXX, Jun 12, 2005

  3. Yes, I checked there yesterday, its very nice. :)
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 12, 2005
  4. Charlie Russel - MVP

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 07:28:30 -0700, "Charlie Russel - MVP"
    <> wrote:

    >http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Maybe somebody who manages this list of MVP's, could add a
    language-tag behind the names, so we know which links we might
    understand. I felt like in Babylon when I clicked a few links!

    jud
    Jud Hendrix, Jun 13, 2005
  5. The only link on our site that goes off to another language is the clearly
    marked 'en francais' link. Which is, not surprisingly, in French. ;) On the
    other hand, the overall list of MVPs is quite international in flavour. There
    are over 2500 of us now, spread all across the globe. Christian, who helps
    here, is located in South Africa, I believe, but prefers French to English.
    OTOH, if you go up a level to see what other blogs are on the server, then
    yes, it could be a bit "interesting". ;)

    --
    Charlie.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jun 13, 2005