Unoffical FAQ for the group spawned from ' etiquette, smetiquette'...

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Steve Thompson, Jul 17, 2005.

    Steve Thompson, Jul 17, 2005

  2. Steve Thompson

    John Barnes Guest

    Can't hurt and if it is maintained well, it will undoubtedly be referenced
    here and if not it will just die. Would be nice if it could be linked to
    specific answers and not something that links to a site and you have to
    spend a lot of time searching for the answer.

    "Steve Thompson" <> wrote in message

    John Barnes, Jul 17, 2005

  3. "Steve Thompson" <> wrote in message

    > Hello all,
    >
    > Would anyone mind if there was an FAQ for this group, excluding
    > newsgroup etiquette of course, that could be posted here on a regular
    > basis?

    -snip-

    I would at least add in the fact that top posting is rampant on this NG. :)

    Wayne

    Wayne Wastier, Jul 17, 2005
  4. Steve Thompson

    Al Sweringen Guest

    Looks like just about everyone but you Wayne is a top poster...
    Is that like "Double Dipping"?

    Al Sweringen, Jul 17, 2005
  5. Please do Steve, I think it would make a big difference.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 17, 2005

    Steve Thompson, Jul 17, 2005
  7. "Al Sweringen" <> wrote in message
    > Looks like just about everyone but you Wayne is a top poster...
    > Is that like "Double Dipping"?

    And that is sad. Double dipping too. LOL

    Wayne

    Wayne Wastier, Jul 17, 2005
  8. Steve Thompson

    Paul Nutt Guest

    Be careful what you (and John) wish for. You both top posted. ;)

    Paul Nutt, Jul 17, 2005
  9. Steve Thompson

    wewa Guest

    Top posting rules! :)

    ....its a habit, and addicting...please give it a try!

    wewa, Jul 18, 2005
  10. Right on!

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 18, 2005
  11. Steve Thompson

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 08:04:18 -0700, "Andre Da Costa [Extended64]"
    <> wrote:

    >Right on!

    It's easy why you two top-post. You don't like to cut irrelevant
    pieces of text!

    jud

    Jud Hendrix, Jul 18, 2005
  12. Steve Thompson

    Sean M Guest

    This is your brain.

    This is your brain on top-posting.

    Any questions?

    Sean M, Jul 18, 2005
  13. "Sean M" <> wrote in message
    > This is your brain.
    >
    > This is your brain on top-posting.
    >
    > Any questions?

    Wayne

    :>)

    LOL

    Any questions?

    Wayne Wastier, Jul 18, 2005
  14. Steve Thompson

    Paul Nutt Guest

    Is this top posting or bottom posting? :p

    Paul Nutt, Jul 20, 2005
  15. It's "Instead Posting" :)

    Colin Barnhorst, Jul 20, 2005
  16. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 20, 2005