Unmasked Vesta

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by tontoko, Dec 7, 2006.

  1. tontoko

    tontoko Guest

    tontoko, Dec 7, 2006

  2. tontoko

    Roy G Guest

    Blurry Crap

    "tontoko" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > The pictures shown in the following URL;

    How many of these utterly boring and completely useless pieces oif crap are
    we going to have to put up with from this moronic asrsehole.

    Roy G

    Roy G, Dec 7, 2006

  3. tontoko

    JimKramer Guest

    Re: Blurry Crap

    Roy G wrote:
    > "tontoko" <> wrote in message
    > > The pictures shown in the following URL;
    > >

    > How many of these utterly boring and completely useless pieces oif crap are
    > we going to have to put up with from this moronic asrsehole.
    >
    > Roy G

    Ask him to stop

    and/or

    Tontoko Hirorin

    Visit his website and tell him what you think
    http://www.geocities.com/tontokohirorin/median_index.htm

    Tell google you're tired of his adverts

    Tell his mail account provider you're tired of his ads

    Tell his IP that you're sick of his crap

    But please stop telling us.

    JimKramer, Dec 7, 2006