Unmasked Prometheus

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by tontoko, Dec 6, 2006.

  1. tontoko

    tontoko Guest

    tontoko, Dec 6, 2006

  2. tontoko

    Roy G Guest

    "tontoko" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > In the following URL;

    Do you really need to send us one of these posts every 2 days.

    We are not all geriatric, and most of us still have a working short term
    memory.

    Roy G
    Roy G, Dec 6, 2006

  3. tontoko

    JimKramer Guest

    Roy G wrote:
    > "tontoko" <> wrote in message
    > > In the following URL;
    > >

    > Do you really need to send us one of these posts every 2 days.
    >
    > We are not all geriatric, and most of us still have a working short term
    > memory.
    >
    > Roy G

    But Mr. Biv, Sir, no one is buying his product so he must advertise it
    more. It is simply awesome with the ability to work with only bitmaps
    and HUGE image sizes of up to 750 x 500, I mean wow that's almost a
    full quarter of my monitor, Just WOW!

    Sorry, I haven't had my coffee yet.
    Jim
    JimKramer, Dec 6, 2006
  4. tontoko

    Roy G Guest

    "JimKramer" <> wrote in message
    > Roy G wrote:
    >> "tontoko" <> wrote in message
    >> > In the following URL;
    >> >

    >> Do you really need to send us one of these posts every 2 days.
    >>
    >> We are not all geriatric, and most of us still have a working short term
    >> memory.
    >>
    >> Roy G

    > But Mr. Biv, Sir, no one is buying his product so he must advertise it
    > more. It is simply awesome with the ability to work with only bitmaps
    > and HUGE image sizes of up to 750 x 500, I mean wow that's almost a
    > full quarter of my monitor, Just WOW!
    >
    > Sorry, I haven't had my coffee yet.
    > Jim

    This weird and totally ineffective program / algorithim or whatever it is,
    seems to be the current version of "Snake Oil" with "Chancers" trying to
    promote it.

    Roy G
    Roy G, Dec 6, 2006
  5. Roy G wrote:
    > "tontoko" <> wrote in message
    >> In the following URL;
    >>

    > Do you really need to send us one of these posts every 2 days.
    >
    > We are not all geriatric, and most of us still have a working short term
    > memory.

    That's right~ most of us do, in fact, have one of those.. uh...

    whatever Roy was talking about....

    --
    lsmft
    John McWilliams, Dec 6, 2006
  6. tontoko

    John Turco Guest

    Roy G wrote:

    > "tontoko" <> wrote in message
    > > In the following URL;
    > >

    > Do you really need to send us one of these posts every 2 days.
    >
    > We are not all geriatric, and most of us still have a working short term
    > memory.
    >
    > Roy G

    Hello, Roy:

    "Prometheus" is a newsgroup regular and countryman of yours, also. I
    wonder how he feels about being publicly "unmasked," don't you? <g>

    Cordially,
    John Turco <>
    John Turco, Dec 11, 2006