    I would be most obliged

    Thanks

    Syncom
    Syncom, Apr 24, 2004

  2. Syncom

    Majortom Guest

    Majortom, Apr 25, 2004

  3. Syncom

    Syncom Guest

    The link mentioned above does not contain any information on how to
    enable a locked down setting but I managed to get the usb port on the
    phone working by holding dowm the # key while powering up the device.

    Now I can get the PC to talk to the phone but I cannot change any
    settings because it prompts for a firmware upload image first. So I
    tried to upload a new firmware image to the phone but after 50 seconds
    it came up with an error saying "The memory in phone is insufficient
    for uploading firmware image!" ( Error Code ) ERR304.

    When I checked out the fix for the error code on the administrator
    guide, it just said try later and after several attempts I still get
    the same error msg.

    Any ideas?

    Thanks

    Syncom.
    Syncom, Apr 25, 2004
  4. Syncom

    rnye623

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2009
    Messages:
    3
    Cisco 7920 Configuration manager

    Does anyone have a copy of the Configuration manager for the 7920? I just purchased one, but I need a copy of the Config Manager.

    ralph at nye dot com
    rnye623, Mar 12, 2009