Unlocking Blackberry's??

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Blobby J Blobdom, Feb 12, 2004.

  1. Anyone know if and how this is possible?

    Thanks :)

    Blobby J Blobdom, Feb 12, 2004

  2. Blobby J Blobdom

    Harrison Guest

    On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 13:29:04 +0000, Blobby J Blobdom <> wrote:

    >Anyone know if and how this is possible?
    >
    >Thanks :)

    Of course it's possible.

    Harrison, Feb 12, 2004

  3. There are a few ways to unlock blackberrys, depending on how it was locked.

    if the user put a password protection on it, you have to have the
    password to unlock it, if you try it 10 times incorrectly, it will wipe
    out the entire blackberry then you'll have to reload the OS on it.

    If the device was locked by the Blackberry Enterprise Server, only the
    administrator can unlock it or re-enable it by removing it from the
    server and re adding it and you'll need support from RIM or your service
    provider. Ultimately you'll needed to reload the OS on it so I would
    recommend just doing this as it will save you a lot of trouble.

    hope this helps.
    Oscar Gonzalez

    www.rageconsulting.com

    Oscar Gonzalez, Feb 12, 2004