    connection. The person who gave it to us has moved on and cannot be
    contacted. Does anyone know how we can unlock the laptop, or anyone in
    authority that we can contact. Any help would be much appreciated. thanks.
    pat, Mar 14, 2005

  2. pat

    old john Guest

    what make ? what model ? people here try to
    help, but they`re not clairvoyant..J

    old john, Mar 14, 2005

  3. pat

    Wizard Guest

    old john <> wrote:
    > what make ? what model ? people here try to
    > help, but they`re not clairvoyant..J

    True, but then, you did forget the most important question of all...

    "WHAT THE **** DO YOU MEAN, 'a lock on it to prevent Internet connection',
    you gormless fuckstain?"

    HTH & HAND

    Wizard, Mar 14, 2005
  4. old john wrote:

    > what make ? what model ? people here try to
    > help, but they`re not clairvoyant..J

    I knew someone was going to say that.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Mar 14, 2005
  5. pat

    minicooper Guest

    errr ... what if it's a stolen laptop?

    minicooper, Mar 14, 2005
  6. Re: my vaginal discharge

    Inajulikana Mliyempokea, Mar 14, 2005
  7. pat

    pat Guest

    NO it's not stolen and NO we can't all be the brain of Britain. Some of us
    are new to computing. Problem sorted now anyway. Managed to get the pass
    word to unlock.
    So if you lot wanna carry on this stupid conversation between you, FEEL
    FREE!!!!!!!!!!

    pat, Mar 14, 2005
  8. pat wrote:

    > NO it's not stolen and NO we can't all be the brain of Britain. Some of us
    > are new to computing. Problem sorted now anyway. Managed to get the pass
    > word to unlock.
    > So if you lot wanna carry on this stupid conversation between you, FEEL

    Er...

    --
    Nah, sod it, can't be bothered.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Mar 14, 2005