    Anybody knows what I should do???

    Thanks.

    Bun Mui

    Bun Mui, Sep 12, 2004

  2. Bun Mui

    joevan Guest

    On 12 Sep 2004 09:37:05 -0700, (Bun Mui) wrote:

    >http://www.remotecentral.com/ftp/others/sony/rmv8-manual.zip
    >
    >How can I enlarge the printout print from the PDF file above when I print it
    >out from my printer. I tried to find in options to change the printout
    >to be larger, but cannot find anything to adjust it???
    >It always print too small of print to be seen.
    >
    >Anybody knows what I should do???
    >
    >Thanks.
    >

    >Bun Mui

    Maybe you need a magnifier. Abobe pages can be difficult. I downloaded
    it and I see your problem. Maybe someone here can help. Sorry I can't.
    joevan

    joevan, Sep 12, 2004

  3. Bun Mui

    Kenny Guest

    I think the RMV12 may be much the same, the PDF is easier to read.
    http://ciscdb.sel.sony.com/perl/modelpage.pl?template=EN&mdl=RMV12
    Click on Primary User Manual to read it or right click and "save target as"
    to save.

    --

    Kenny

    Kenny, Sep 12, 2004