    location for file identification?

    TIA

    Norm

    Norm, Feb 1, 2004

  2. Norm

    °Mike° Guest

    Please don't repeat your question so soon.
    See replies in your previous thread.

    On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 21:37:40 GMT, in
    <EkeTb.11222$>
    Norm scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Feb 1, 2004

  3. Norm

    Norm Guest

    Mike,

    I'd love to but I can't see my original post.

    My sent box shows 12:05 today, but it never showed up on my news server.

    Yes, I did a refresh and get next xxx headers. Still not there, hence the
    repost.

    Really strange.

    If their were replies why can't I see them, not to mention my original
    post???

    Norm

    Norm, Feb 1, 2004
  4. Norm

    Norm Guest

    Mike,

    I found my original post, as a sub-post to someone else's with the same
    subject.

    Thanks for the replies.

    I posted it as top level and be damned if I know how it got to be under
    another.

    Norm

    Norm, Feb 1, 2004
  5. Norm

    °Mike° Guest

    That's because of your very poor choice of subject line.
    Try to be slightly more descriptive (but don't write a
    novel) in your subject line.

    On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 22:28:13 GMT, in
    <14fTb.11224$>
    Norm scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Feb 1, 2004
  6. Norm

    Norm Guest

    Mike & Harrison

    Thanks again.

    Norm

    Norm, Feb 1, 2004
  7. Norm

    °Mike° Guest

    You're welcome.

    On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 22:39:23 GMT, in
    <vefTb.11225$>
    Norm scrawled:

    >Mike & Harrison
    >
    >Thanks again.
    >
    >Norm
    >
    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> That's because of your very poor choice of subject line.
    >> Try to be slightly more descriptive (but don't write a
    >> novel) in your subject line.
    >>

    >> On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 22:28:13 GMT, in
    >> <14fTb.11224$>
    >> Norm scrawled:
    >>
    >> >Mike,
    >> >
    >> >I found my original post, as a sub-post to someone else's with the same
    >> >subject.
    >> >
    >> >Thanks for the replies.
    >> >
    >> >I posted it as top level and be damned if I know how it got to be under
    >> >another.
    >> >
    >> >Norm

    <snip>

    --