    Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS
    Logitech LX700 Desktop
    19" LCD HP L1955
    =?Utf-8?B?TWl0amE=?=, Aug 18, 2005

  2. It is probably an ACPI utility. You can get the exact device name from the
    driver details tab accessed by right clicking on the device in Device
    Manager. If the device is the ATK2000 (almost certainly), then the solution
    is at http://www.planetamd64.com/index.php?showtopic=10349&hl=acpi.

    Colin Barnhorst MVP, Aug 18, 2005

  3. Mitja:
    This is what Colin is talking about:
    http://www.planetamd64.com/index.php?act=downloads&do=download&id=499
    That's the direct link for the download.
    It works on my ASUS A8N-SLI mobo.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Aug 19, 2005
  4. There are two links in the page: The first "ACPI x64.zip" file doesn't
    work anymore, and the second "Probe22306.zip" isn't correct for my
    hardware, because when I try to launch the setup file I get the
    following message:

    "The image file F:\Probe22306\PC Probe\SETUP.EXE is valid, but is for
    a machine type other than the current machine."

    If look under "Details" tab the following information is displayed:

    For "PCI Input Device"

    PCI\VEN_1102&DEV_7003&SUBSYS_00401102&REV_04\4&13699180&0&3148

    For the "Unknown Device"

    ACPI\ATK0110\1010110

    One of the devices is ACPI Utility, but I'm wondering what the second could
    be.
    The only device on PCI bus in my computer is the Audigy 2, my graphic card
    is on
    PCI Express bus.

    Any suggestion.
    =?Utf-8?B?TWl0amE=?=, Aug 19, 2005
  5. Mitja:
    For For "PCI Input Device"
    PCI\VEN_1102&DEV_7003&SUBSYS_00401102&REV_04\4&13699180&0&3148
    This is your SoundBlaster Joystick Gameport.
    Driver should be included in your Soundcard installation disk.
    However, there might be a conflict with the built-in gameport in your ASUS
    motherboard.

    For the "Unknown Device"
    ACPI\ATK0110\1010110
    Look in your motherboard installation disk in:
    D:\Software\AIBooster\Acpi64\win2000
    Decorate the inf file and install the driver.

    Regards.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Aug 19, 2005
  6. Thanks for your help Carlos. Thanks to you I have successfully installed the
    SoundBlaster Joystick Gameport. For the ACPI device I hope you will excuse my
    poor english, but what do you mean with "Decorate the inf file and install the
    driver." Can you explain how to decorate the inf file.

    Thanks again.

    Mitja

    =?Utf-8?B?TWl0amE=?=, Aug 19, 2005
  7. If it transfers, this is the properly decorated file.

    These are the entries in the ATK2000 Setup Information file that have to be
    changed by adding NTamd64.

    [Manufacturer]
    %ATK%=ATK,NTamd64

    [ATK.NTamd64]
    %DeviceDesc1%=DriverInstall,ACPI\ATK0110

    The NTamd64 is the decoration.

    Colin Barnhorst MVP, Aug 19, 2005
  8. Mitja:
    Copy the three files in D:\Software\AIBooster\Acpi64\win2000 to a temporary
    folder in your hard disk.
    Edit ATK2000.INF according to Colin recommendations and save it.
    Go to device manager, right click on the unknown device and choose update
    driver.
    Follow the on-screen instructions guiding the installation to the folder
    where the edited inf file resides.
    Good luck.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Aug 19, 2005
  9. Done. Thanks to both, Carlos and Colin.
    =?Utf-8?B?TWl0amE=?=, Aug 20, 2005
  10. You're welcome.

    Colin Barnhorst MVP, Aug 20, 2005