    Running Win2KPro. Device manager reports "unknown Device". How do I find out
    what it is?? I have removed it but it reappears after reboot.
    Vic

    Bones, Oct 1, 2004

  2. Bones

    Special Ed Guest

    "Bones" <> wrote in message
    news:8Oe7d.28869$...
    > Running Win2KPro. Device manager reports "unknown Device". How do I find
    > out what it is?? I have removed it but it reappears after reboot.
    > Vic

    Maybe try "Install new hardware" from the control panel?

    Edw.

    Special Ed, Oct 1, 2004

  3. Bones

    Ingeborg Guest

    "Bones" <> wrote in

    > Running Win2KPro. Device manager reports "unknown Device". How do I
    > find out what it is?? I have removed it but it reappears after reboot.
    > Vic

    Use Everest.
    <http://www.lavalys.com/products/overview.php?pid=1>
    Maybe he (she?) can tell what it is.

    Ingeborg, Oct 1, 2004
  4. Bones

    Bones Guest

    "Ingeborg" <> wrote in message
    > "Bones" <> wrote in
    >
    >> Running Win2KPro. Device manager reports "unknown Device". How do I
    >> find out what it is?? I have removed it but it reappears after reboot.
    >> Vic

    > Use Everest.
    > <http://www.lavalys.com/products/overview.php?pid=1>
    > Maybe he (she?) can tell what it is.

    Thanks. I now have a pile of information (22 pages) It appears to be a
    conflict with the audio and sound card.
    Vic

    Bones, Oct 1, 2004