    get an updated driver installed. Any assistance would be greatly
    appreciated.

    Richard

    Richard G Carruthers, May 24, 2005

  2. Explained
    http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/system/bus/PCI/pcibridge.mspx
    --

    Andre
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa, May 24, 2005

  3. Richard G Carruthers

    Mirko Guest

    Since the device is a PCI device you can try the following:
    the "Details" tab. You should see a "Device Instance Id" that reads
    PCI\VEN_....&DEV_.... (Vendor ID and Device ID)

    Then go to http://www.pcidatabase.com/ and use their comprehensive lists (or
    just use their search function) to try to find out what your device in
    question is.

    Good luck!

    "Richard G Carruthers" <> ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D:...

    Mirko, May 24, 2005
  4. Have been able to identify "PCI\VEN as Nividia (Vendor) but get no hit for
    the Device DEV_00DF. Anyone have any other Suggestions

    Richard

    Richard G Carruthers, May 25, 2005
  5. Richard G Carruthers

    Mirko Guest

    Hi,

    http://www.pcidatabase.com/vendor_details.php?id=606

    scroll down to the very bottom of the page.

    "Richard G Carruthers" <>
    :...

    Mirko, May 25, 2005