    of these files? I would prefer listening to them with my MP3 Player in .mp3.

    Sincerely
    Andy

    Hasen_A, Oct 12, 2005

  2. Hasen_A

    Fred Guest

    "Hasen_A" <> wrote in message
    news:dij2it$jql$02$-online.com...
    >I have received a bunch of classical music pieces in the .ape format, but
    > have no idea how to use those. Neither Winamp nor Windows Media Player are
    > able to play such a format. Does anyone know how to convert or make music
    > cd
    > of these files? I would prefer listening to them with my MP3 Player in
    > .mp3.

    I believe Monkeys Audio instals a plugin for replay in Winamp
    http://www.monkeysaudio.com/index.html

    Fred, Oct 12, 2005

  3. Hasen_A

    Chris Guest

    Dear friend,
    windows media 10 has a converter built in to convert to mp3...:)

    Chris, Oct 12, 2005
  4. Hasen_A

    Hasen_A Guest

    Great, but I have Windows Media Player 9.00.x and am not thinking of
    upgrading.

    Hasen_A, Oct 24, 2005
  5. Hasen_A

    Brian Guest

    Here is a site that deals with that file type. Since you do not want to
    upgrade your media player, maybe something here can help you find a way to
    access the file.

    http://www.monkeysaudio.com/

    Brian, Oct 26, 2005