University bans wi-fi over health fears

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Mutlley, Feb 27, 2006.

  1. Mutlley

    Mutlley Guest

    Mutlley, Feb 27, 2006
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. wogers nemesis, Feb 27, 2006
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Mutlley

    Jerry Guest

    Mutlley wrote:
    > Wondered how long before this little gem raised it's ugly head. Guess
    > the "anti cell phone " brigade will seize upon this...
    >
    > http://networks.silicon.com/mobile/0,39024665,39156754,00.htm
    >


    This is flat earth crap, radio has been with us for over 100 years, and
    life expectancy has increased drastically in first world countries.
    Jerry, Feb 27, 2006
    #3
  4. In article <440298b0$>, Jerry <> wrote:
    >Mutlley wrote:
    >> Wondered how long before this little gem raised it's ugly head. Guess
    >> the "anti cell phone " brigade will seize upon this...
    >>
    >> http://networks.silicon.com/mobile/0,39024665,39156754,00.htm
    >>

    >This is flat earth crap, radio has been with us for over 100 years, and
    >life expectancy has increased drastically in first world countries.


    Note however that these 2 things are not even slightly related :)


    Bruce

    ----------------------------------------
    I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good
    people and the bad people. You're wrong, of course. There are, always and
    only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

    Lord Vetinari in Guards ! Guards ! - Terry Pratchett

    Caution ===== followups may have been changed to relevant groups
    (if there were any)
    Bruce Sinclair, Feb 28, 2006
    #4
  5. Mutlley

    Jerry Guest

    Bruce Sinclair wrote:
    > In article <440298b0$>, Jerry <> wrote:
    >
    >>Mutlley wrote:
    >>
    >>>Wondered how long before this little gem raised it's ugly head. Guess
    >>>the "anti cell phone " brigade will seize upon this...
    >>>
    >>>http://networks.silicon.com/mobile/0,39024665,39156754,00.htm
    >>>

    >>
    >>This is flat earth crap, radio has been with us for over 100 years, and
    >>life expectancy has increased drastically in first world countries.

    >
    >
    > Note however that these 2 things are not even slightly related :)


    No, but radio isn't cooking everyone in the world, is it?
    Jerry, Feb 28, 2006
    #5
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Allan H-E

    Sum Of All Fears DVD

    Allan H-E, Oct 18, 2003, in forum: DVD Video
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    344
    Allan H-E
    Oct 18, 2003
  2. Imhotep

    Security fears over MS October patches...

    Imhotep, Oct 19, 2005, in forum: Computer Security
    Replies:
    30
    Views:
    1,331
    Imhotep
    Oct 23, 2005
  3. Imhotep

    Fears raised over digital rights...

    Imhotep, Jan 17, 2006, in forum: Computer Security
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    388
    Imhotep
    Jan 17, 2006
  4. Greg House
    Replies:
    11
    Views:
    571
    Rob S
    Aug 3, 2007
  5. Theo Markettos

    VOIP over VPN over TCP over WAP over 3G

    Theo Markettos, Feb 3, 2008, in forum: UK VOIP
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    782
    Theo Markettos
    Feb 14, 2008
Loading...

Share This Page