    --
    Regards,
    Gaurav Pandey

    Gaurav Pandey, Jun 12, 2008

  2. Gaurav Pandey

    smlunatick Guest

    On Jun 12, 8:08 pm, "Gaurav Pandey" <> wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > I am seeking a suggestion..
    >
    > I have a network with multiple wireless routers and modems.
    > Presently, I am using the web interface and sometimes telnet to administer
    > them.
    >
    > I was wondering if we have a desktop software which I can install on my
    > machine and use the software to connect and administer these routers/modems.
    >
    > Any tool suggestions would be appreciated.
    >
    > --
    > Regards,
    > Gaurav Pandey

    Probably not. Unless you were to use "commercial" grade routers (>
    $500) then their will never be a universal tool.

    smlunatick, Jun 13, 2008

  3. Gaurav Pandey

    Pavel A. Guest

    "Gaurav Pandey" <> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > I am seeking a suggestion..
    >
    > I have a network with multiple wireless routers and modems.
    > Presently, I am using the web interface and sometimes telnet to administer
    > them.
    >
    > I was wondering if we have a desktop software which I can install on my
    > machine and use the software to connect and administer these
    > routers/modems.
    >
    > Any tool suggestions would be appreciated.
    >
    > --
    > Regards,
    > Gaurav Pandey

    If all this talks SNMP, you can use any of cheap SNMP toolkits,
    or roll your own.
    You also can roll your own using telnet interface and some telnet terminal
    software that has scripting.

    Regards,
    --PA

    Pavel A., Jun 15, 2008
  4. I think telnet might be a good option!

    I was wondering if anyone is aware of a web resource or a book to understand
    telnet commands?

    Knowledge Worker, Jun 18, 2008