    Universal group membership caching is enabled for the site, so where is it
    stored? Can you set it up for site redundancy? Like the same idea as 2 DC's
    for global catalogs in 1 site?

    Chris Delsman, Nov 5, 2003

  2. Chris Delsman

    Herb Martin Guest

    Sure.

    --
    Herb Martin

    Herb Martin, Nov 5, 2003

  3. Chris Delsman

    Simon Geary Guest

    As Universal Group Membership Caching is enabled on a per site basis all
    domain controllers in that site will automatically cache universal group
    membership information so redundancy here is already taken care of by
    default. You just have to make sure you have more than one domain controller
    in a site.

    Simon Geary, Nov 5, 2003