    --
    ----------------------------------
    Patrick D. Rockwell
    Patrick D. Rockwell, Feb 7, 2006

  2. Patrick D. Rockwell

    FML Guest

    Patrick D. Rockwell wrote:
    > Is there a website where you can convert Any units into compatible units, or
    > which has ALL conversion charts? Feet into inches, pounds into kilograms,
    > teaspoons
    > into tablespoons, etc? I knew of such a website and I thought that it was on
    > http://www.reference.com, but I can't find it there anymore, if it was
    > there. Or maybe
    > I'm looking in the wrong spot. Thanks in advance.

    Google!

    Type your search in the form: convert 1 foot to inches
    FML, Feb 7, 2006

  3. Patrick D. Rockwell

    Scraggy Guest

    Patrick D. Rockwell wrote:
    > Is there a website where you can convert Any units into compatible
    > units, or which has ALL conversion charts? Feet into inches, pounds
    > into kilograms, teaspoons
    > into tablespoons, etc? I knew of such a website and I thought that it
    > was on http://www.reference.com, but I can't find it there anymore,
    > if it was there. Or maybe
    > I'm looking in the wrong spot. Thanks in advance.

    This what you need? I find it very useful.

    http://joshmadison.net/software/convert/

    members. Groucho Marx
    Scraggy, Feb 7, 2006
  4. Patrick D. Rockwell

    james Guest

    http://megaconverter.com/mega2/

    JIM

    james, Feb 7, 2006
  5. Patrick D. Rockwell

    Budweiser Guest

    "Patrick D. Rockwell" <> wrote in message
    > Is there a website where you can convert Any units into compatible
    > units, or
    > which has ALL conversion charts? Feet into inches, pounds into
    > kilograms, teaspoons
    > into tablespoons, etc? I knew of such a website and I thought that it
    > was on
    > http://www.reference.com, but I can't find it there anymore, if it was
    > there. Or maybe
    > I'm looking in the wrong spot. Thanks in advance.
    >

    > --
    > ----------------------------------
    > Patrick D. Rockwell

    Learn to google
    this is what i use
    http://www.flw.com/convertor/
    Budweiser, Feb 8, 2006
  6. Patrick D. Rockwell

    why? Guest

    On Tue, 07 Feb 2006 20:45:35 GMT, Patrick D. Rockwell wrote:

    >Is there a website where you can convert Any units into compatible units, or

    There are so many to pick from......

    >which has ALL conversion charts? Feet into inches, pounds into kilograms,

    ALL, if not write your own.

    >teaspoons
    >into tablespoons, etc? I knew of such a website and I thought that it was on
    >http://www.reference.com, but I can't find it there anymore, if it was
    >there. Or maybe
    >I'm looking in the wrong spot. Thanks in advance.

    If the wrong spot isn't www.google.com then yes.

    www.google.com
    unit conversion , Results 1 - 10 of about 22,500,000 English pages

    online unit conversion , Results 1 - 10 of about 6,870,000 English pages

    Me
    why?, Feb 8, 2006