Unique message thought about the idea of throwing out Google for financial corruption (not counting

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by pr, Oct 12, 2005.

  1. pr

    pr Guest

    I just took a college final examn this morning,
    and thought about reality and jobs, and the lies
    out in the big world. The examn I took was a
    college examn from hell, things we don't have in
    the job world. The test contained a lot of
    formalities that we don't use in the practical world of
    jobs. Jobs can be all types. A teen can write
    a software and be your boss in your future job. So
    anything can be expected as far as jobs go. Software
    is very wide, and all sorts, you understand? One job
    environment in software will not likely be like
    another. When I got my BS in 89, I was considered
    the second best programmer in the city. The first
    best was a guy who knew everything about math, and
    assembly and ten other programming languages, and he
    was teaching programming in Universities. I got the
    second best award because I was so fast in getting
    programs done with very cool looks. They just saw my
    fingers at the keyboard, and the program was done.

    So, speaking of Google, I just want to say, that
    there are certain things that are not cool to do.
    One is to hack into people's computers, I did that
    for fun when I was a student, its something we
    relate to 13 year old hackers. Writing viruses,
    when I was studying programming, I had thoughts
    about writing one, which burns out people's monitors
    and destroys their hard drives mechanically by
    messing with the hardware's ports. It was possible
    at the time to focus the monitor's electric beam to
    a pixel, basically, shrinking the monitor's energy
    to one very bright pixel and burning it out, and
    similarly play with the hard disk's hardware and set
    the computer on fire. See when I was young I was
    surrounded with smart tech experts, and I gained a
    very good knowledge of computer science, knowledge
    which can only be gained from good friends and not
    from school teachers.

    So one of the not cool things about Google is that
    they violate people's privacy, and they do it for
    billions of dollars. There is no limit to capitalism,
    and some companies do the corrupt for the money, and
    that is not cool, because they hurt a lot of people,
    and they don't care, and they have a lot of lawyers
    to compromize with their assholiageness. And that is
    simply not cool. Groups Beta, their product archives
    usenet messages, messages which most people post from
    the comfort of their homes. If people use usenet
    appropriately for occasional work related stuff,
    there shouldn't be a problem, but there are millions
    of people using usenet, and a lot of problems can
    happen in a place which is archived in a fashion
    Ceaucescu would have monitored the Romanian streets
    with his street cameras. Monitoring the public is
    problematic in the human cultural sense. Its very
    unethical and very profitable for Google to attach
    marketing ads to usenet search keywords. In reality
    such ignorance from Google toward humanity at large
    is criminal. Usenet is one of the basic components
    of the Internet, and monitoring the masses is what
    Ceaucescu likes.

    Well, happy studying, and don't be mad like Google.
    I hope this lesson was worth it.

    Oh, I just wanna note, that there is a negative side
    of being the second best programmer in the city. When
    once the computers went on fire in the computer
    room, they blamed me. They weren't hundred percent
    sure that I set the main computer on fire. But I am
    telling you here, I didn't do it. Why it went on
    fire, I don't know. I was in the room when it
    happened. But it wasn't me. I wouldn't set the main
    computer on fire at my work. That would be a bad
    thing to do.

    Do you know who did it? The one in the office that
    never speaks. The bald guy. He learned my technique
    to set computers on fire, and he did it when I was
    in the computer room. Sparkle sparkle, more sparkle,
    more sparke, and fire. He is the devil. I walked out
    of the room and spoke to the people:
    excuse me, the computer room is on fire. So they ran
    with fire extinguishers. Everybody in the company
    was looking at me. The boss asked if I did it.
    I said no, I didn't. Why would they think I wanna
    set a computer at my work on fire? For being
    respected as a genius programmer? Common!

    Let me tell you why. Because I was playing with the
    idea verbally earlier of setting computers on fire.
    That's why.

    Stop looking at me.
    pr, Oct 12, 2005

  2. pr

    John Holmes Guest

    pr blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > I just took a college fi

    ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

    --
    Your mother was a marauding halfwit who communed with nature in a small
    tent.
    John Holmes, Oct 12, 2005

  3. pr

    oj Guest

    > pr blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    > > I just took a college fi

    > ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz
    >
    > --
    > Your mother was a marauding halfwit who communed with nature in a small
    > tent.

    So? What. Participate in the experiment, please.
    oj, Oct 12, 2005
  4. pr

    Mitch Guest

    In article <iVe3f.40$>, pr <> wrote:

    > So one of the not cool things about Google

    <snip same old complaint>
    > Groups Beta, their product archives
    > usenet messages, messages which most people post from
    > the comfort of their homes.

    But are sending into a totally open and public system.
    How does the origination matter?

    This self-important diatribe was supposed to be an UNIQUE thought?

    You didn't even mention the 'library' project which was so prominent in
    your _enormous_ subject line!
    Mitch, Oct 14, 2005
  5. Mitch wrote:

    > In article <iVe3f.40$>, pr <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> So one of the not cool things about Google <snip same old
    >> complaint> Groups Beta, their product archives
    >> usenet messages, messages which most people post from the
    >> comfort of their homes.

    > But are sending into a totally open and public system.
    > How does the origination matter?
    >
    > This self-important diatribe was supposed to be an UNIQUE
    > thought?
    >
    > You didn't even mention the 'library' project which was so
    > prominent in your _enormous_ subject line!

    This is a netkook, Mitch -- I've seen him at work elsewhere. Just
    killfile him; he makes no sense with these anti-Google rants. If
    left alone, he will just sit there and answer himself -- I've him
    do that (not even using a sock puppet) for maybe 20 generations of
    self-replies. A very disturbed individual.

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all Google Groups posts.
    Blinky the Shark, Oct 14, 2005
  6. pr

    Mitch Guest

    In article <Xns96EF9AE4DFD4Ebnooz@130.133.1.4>, Blinky the Shark
    <> wrote:

    > This is a netkook, Mitch -- I've seen him at work elsewhere. Just
    > killfile him; he makes no sense with these anti-Google rants. If
    > left alone, he will just sit there and answer himself -- I've him
    > do that (not even using a sock puppet) for maybe 20 generations of
    > self-replies. A very disturbed individual.

    Oh.
    I figured he was a new (child) user, since I hadn't seen him here
    before.

    Sorry I responded, now.
    Mitch, Oct 15, 2005
  7. Mitch wrote:

    > In article <Xns96EF9AE4DFD4Ebnooz@130.133.1.4>, Blinky the Shark
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> This is a netkook, Mitch -- I've seen him at work elsewhere.
    >> Just killfile him; he makes no sense with these anti-Google
    >> rants. If left alone, he will just sit there and answer himself
    >> -- I've him do that (not even using a sock puppet) for maybe 20
    >> generations of self-replies. A very disturbed individual.

    > Oh.
    > I figured he was a new (child) user, since I hadn't seen him
    > here before.
    >
    > Sorry I responded, now.

    No sweat. Note that he's been posting as oj and as pr. oj is the
    newer nym, but I don't know if he goes back and forth.

    Blinky the Shark, Oct 15, 2005