    It is very embarrasing for my customer. Never ever had this before.
    What can this be, any ideas? Looking forward,
    Maria

    Maria, Jan 17, 2004

  2. Maria

    °Mike° Guest

    What is the *verbatim* error message? No need for stack dump
    or registers.

    On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 17:52:57 +0100, in
    <>
    Maria scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jan 17, 2004

  3. Maria

    Maria Guest

    Translated from Dutch Blue Screen:

    Fatal Exception OE on 0187:BFF9DFFF. Current appl is/will be closed.
    * Hit a key to close app
    * Hit CTRL-ALT-DEL to etc.
    Hit a key to continue...

    Is this any help?

    Ciao, Maria

    Maria, Jan 17, 2004
  4. Maria

    °Mike° Guest

    What Are Fatal Exception Errors

    Troubleshooting Fatal Exception Errors
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=150314#1

    Bad RAM Causes Fatal Exception Errors Running Windows 95-98

    FATAL EXCEPTION ERRORS
    http://aumha.org/win4/kbefe.htm

    Fatal Exception 0E Errors
    http://www.infinisource.com/techfiles/fatal-0e-errors.html

    On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 18:22:01 +0100, in
    <>
    Maria scrawled:

    °Mike°, Jan 17, 2004
  5. Maria

    Maria Guest

    Thank you for your help, I will check them all!
    Ciao, Maria

    Maria, Jan 18, 2004
  6. Maria

    °Mike° Guest