unions

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by billyw, Jan 22, 2004.

  1. billyw

    billyw Guest

    billyw, Jan 22, 2004

  2. billyw

    Jtyc Guest

    > you guys may hate unions, but they seem to be talking some sense here

    But unions drive up the price for unskilled labor which forces companies to
    move their manufacturing. Blame one, blame the other, they are both
    responsible.
    Jtyc, Jan 22, 2004

  3. billyw

    Consultant Guest

    and their both stupit

    Consultant, Jan 22, 2004
  4. "billyw" <> wrote in message
    > you guys may hate unions, but they seem to be talking some sense here

    Unions are fine until they achive their justifiable purpose. After such they
    have to justify their existence and will adopt purposes that are highly
    questionable to its society overall.

    --
    Politician Spock
    Thug #24601
    Politician Spock, Jan 22, 2004
  5. billyw

    billyw Guest

    so therefore your quite happy with companies outsourcing all they can to low
    cost areas?

    billyw, Jan 22, 2004
  6. billyw

    billyw Guest

    same as any other political pressure group...
    or any politician for that matter... scum, is the word i use for all
    political types

    billyw, Jan 22, 2004
  7. billyw

    Jtyc Guest

    > so therefore your quite happy with companies outsourcing all they can to
    low
    > cost areas?

    I'm not sure how you extrapolated that from my response. I said that both
    the corporations and the unions are responsible for driving jobs overseas.
    I didn't say I was happy about it.

    Here's a thought, don't drink and post.

    someone take his keyboard away...
    Jtyc, Jan 22, 2004
  8. billyw

    Kendal Emery Guest

    > Here's a thought, don't drink and post.

    Boy, that's gonna kill the newsgroup......

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me
    Kendal Emery, Jan 22, 2004
  9. billyw

    billyw Guest

    i take it upon myself to twist and contort responses to my own ends...

    billyw, Jan 22, 2004
  10. billyw

    Jtyc Guest

    > i take it upon myself to twist and contort responses to my own ends...

    Running for office?
    Jtyc, Jan 22, 2004
  11. billyw

    billyw Guest

    yup...

    if is goot for ze austrians, zhould be goot for me also... no

    billyw, Jan 22, 2004
  12. billyw

    Andy Foster Guest

    On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 16:20:08 +0000, billyw wrote:

    > i take it upon myself to twist and contort responses to my own ends...

    How long you been working for the Beeb ?
    Andy Foster, Jan 22, 2004
  13. "billyw" <> wrote in message
    > i take it upon myself to twist and contort responses to my own ends...

    I knew the truth would eventually come out.

    --
    Politician Spock
    Thug #24601
    Politician Spock, Jan 22, 2004
  14. billyw

    billyw Guest

    andrew gilligan.. now there's a champion of the truth... NOT!
    i think his resemblence to homer simpson should have been the first clue
    that he is an arse

    billyw, Jan 22, 2004
  15. billyw

    billyw Guest

    oh dont you go trying to take the moral high ground..

    anyway how is your liberal cousin Atilla

    billyw, Jan 22, 2004
  16. "billyw" <> wrote in message
    > oh dont you go trying to take the moral high ground..
    >
    > anyway how is your liberal cousin Atilla

    Almost done with public school. They can indoctrinate the best of them with
    the liberal agenda.

    --
    Politician Spock
    Thug #24601