    complete registration information". I tried to boot the PC with the XP CD but
    I dont seem to be able to boot it with it. I need some step by step help,
    please. Many thanks

    asharma146, Jul 4, 2009

  2. asharma146

    Carlos Guest

    Hi,
    I understand from what you say is that you want to get rid of your current
    installation of XP 32-bit and get started with a new fresh one.
    This is a 64-bit newsgroup and thus is not the right place for your question.
    All that being said, if you are sure that your XP CD is Ok, your BIOS should
    be set to boot first from the CD/DVD drive.
    That way you would be able to start your installation from the XP CD, format
    the partition where it is currently installed and proceed with the setup.
    Carlos

    Carlos, Jul 4, 2009