    he will never use.

    Any help would be appreciated as he now only has 175mb of space left!

    cheers

    sunny, Feb 4, 2004

  2. sunny

    Boomer Guest

    "sunny" <> wrote in
    news:KX8Ub.6280$%:

    > Im trying to free some space on my dads pc (only 2 gig hard drive)
    > but when i come to uninstall some programs that appear in the
    > add/remove programs list i am getting the following error:-
    >
    > "Unable to locate the installation log file 'C:\Progam
    > Files\Comptons....\...\DelsL1.isu'. Uninstallation will not
    > contimue."
    >
    > These programs were already on the system when we got it. It is
    > only a very basic system to see if he would take to it or not and
    > some of these programs he will never use.
    >
    > Any help would be appreciated as he now only has 175mb of space
    > left!
    >
    > cheers

    If you haven't already, I'd start with Mikes' Basic computer
    maintenance, here.

    Download and run the programs he suggests and they should help. :)

    Boomer, Feb 4, 2004

  3. sunny

    °Mike° Guest

    Delete the program folder/s and then clean your registry.
    See my signature.

    On Wed, 04 Feb 2004 16:18:50 GMT, in
    <KX8Ub.6280$%>
    sunny scrawled: