  1. I want to uninstall Outlook Express 5.0 from my Toshiba laptop running
    Microsft ME. The program does not appear in the listing of programs in the
    Add/Remove programs in the Control panel.

    MS Challenged, Jan 19, 2005

  2. MS Challenged

    Guest Guest

    I'm not sure about ME, but in XP you should see a few
    icons on the left hand side of the Add/Remove Programs
    list. One of those Icons says Add/Remove Windows
    Components. Open that and find Outlook express to delete
    it.

    Hope that helps

    Guest, Jan 19, 2005

  3. MS Challenged

    Jason Guest

    This forum is reserved for MCDST questions which are specific to the XP
    operating system. Thus, ME questions are inappropriate here...please
    re-direct your question accordingly.

    Jason, Jan 19, 2005
  4. MS Challenged

    Guest Guest