    remove it. It doesn't seem to have an uninstall procedure on my Win2k system.
    Can I just zap the directory without any problems?

    Matt O.

    Matt O'Toole, Jan 1, 2004

  2. Matt O'Toole

    A Hess Guest

    Matt O'Toole wrote:
    > I'm trying to maximize space, and I don't need Firebird anymore, so I want to
    > remove it. It doesn't seem to have an uninstall procedure on my Win2k system.
    > Can I just zap the directory without any problems?
    >
    > Matt O.

    Yes. Firebird only uses two Directories and doesn't modify the registry.
    First the Firebird program folder, the the profile folder found at
    "C:\Documents and Settings\[User Name]\Application Data\Phoenix"
    (open "start -> Run" and type in %AppData%, It will take you right
    there) http://texturizer.net/firebird/edit.html#profile
    Make sure you have hidden files and folders set to "show".

    Just delete them and they'll be gone.

    --
    "Laugh and the world laughs with you; snore and you sleep alone. "
    Anthony Burgess

    A Hess, Jan 1, 2004