Uninstall Windows Messenger...

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Mr.SlippyFist, Feb 1, 2004.

  1. can somebody tell me what the command is that you type in to the Run dialog
    box to uninstall Windows Messenger? Thanks.
    Mr.SlippyFist, Feb 1, 2004

  2. Mr.SlippyFist

    docmill Guest

    "Mr.SlippyFist" <> wrote in
    news:a2YSb.356220$ts4.223496@pd7tw3no:

    > can somebody tell me what the command is that you type in to the Run
    > dialog box to uninstall Windows Messenger? Thanks.

    For XP

    RunDll32 advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection %windir%\INF\msmsgs.inf,BLC.Remove

    --
    +++++++++++ SEND ME A LINK +++++++++++
    docmill, Feb 1, 2004

  3. Mr.SlippyFist

    °Mike° Guest

    RunDll32 advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection %windir%\INF\msmsgs.inf,BLC.Remove

    On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 00:49:10 GMT, in
    <a2YSb.356220$ts4.223496@pd7tw3no>
    Mr.SlippyFist scrawled:

    >can somebody tell me what the command is that you type in to the Run dialog
    >box to uninstall Windows Messenger? Thanks.

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Feb 1, 2004
  4. Mr.SlippyFist

    news Guest

    Great. Thanks alot.

    news, Feb 1, 2004
  5. Mr.SlippyFist

    docmill Guest

    You're welcome, and no more Happy Trails.... .... ..

    docmill, Feb 1, 2004