    Many Thanks

    Gunjani
    How do girls get minks? Same way minks get minks
    Gunjani, Aug 23, 2003

  2. Gunjani

    Boomer Guest

    Gunjani said:

    > How can I uninstall Windows Messenger 4.7.2009?
    > It does not appear in Control Panel/Add & Remove Programs.

    Look for MSN Messenger.
    Boomer, Aug 23, 2003

  3. Gunjani

    A Que Ry Guest

    "Gunjani" <> wrote in message
    > How can I uninstall Windows Messenger 4.7.2009?
    > It does not appear in Control Panel/Add & Remove Programs.
    > --
    > Many Thanks
    >
    > Gunjani

    I also wondered of it, and found out that it is a 'shadow' of the msn
    messenger, but set up for the .NET network that is coming into place. When
    I tried to delete it a popup came up and said that to delete it would cause
    other programs not to work properly, so I deleted the msn messenger so I
    would not have 2 icons.

    I am going to flag this to see the other responses, as the msn messenger is
    preferred over this windows version.
    Aquery
    A Que Ry, Aug 23, 2003
  4. Gunjani

    Boomer Guest

    A Que Ry said:

    > "Gunjani" <> wrote in message
    >> How can I uninstall Windows Messenger 4.7.2009?
    >> It does not appear in Control Panel/Add & Remove Programs.
    >> --
    >> Many Thanks
    >>
    >> Gunjani

    > I also wondered of it, and found out that it is a 'shadow' of the
    > msn messenger, but set up for the .NET network that is coming into
    > place. When I tried to delete it a popup came up and said that to
    > delete it would cause other programs not to work properly, so I
    > deleted the msn messenger so I would not have 2 icons.
    >
    > I am going to flag this to see the other responses, as the msn
    > messenger is preferred over this windows version.
    > Aquery

    Here's some reading:
    http://www.lecour.net/richard/archives/000278.html

    Remove Windows Messenger or other Windows components.
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_messenger.htm
    Boomer, Aug 23, 2003
  5. Gunjani

    A Que Ry Guest

    "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    > A Que Ry said:
    >
    > > "Gunjani" <> wrote in message
    > >> How can I uninstall Windows Messenger 4.7.2009?
    > >> It does not appear in Control Panel/Add & Remove Programs.
    > >> --
    > >> Many Thanks
    > >>
    > >> Gunjani

    > > I also wondered of it, and found out that it is a 'shadow' of the
    > > msn messenger, but set up for the .NET network that is coming into
    > > place. When I tried to delete it a popup came up and said that to
    > > delete it would cause other programs not to work properly, so I
    > > deleted the msn messenger so I would not have 2 icons.
    > >
    > > I am going to flag this to see the other responses, as the msn
    > > messenger is preferred over this windows version.
    > > Aquery

    > Here's some reading:
    > http://www.lecour.net/richard/archives/000278.html
    >
    > Remove Windows Messenger or other Windows components.
    > http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_messenger.htm
    > http://www.dougknox.com/xp/utils/xp_mess_disable.htm

    Thanks Boomer,
    I have my mission for the evening :)
    Aquery
    A Que Ry, Aug 23, 2003
  6. Gunjani

    Boomer Guest

    A Que Ry said:

    > "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    >> A Que Ry said:
    >>
    >> > "Gunjani" <> wrote in message

    >> > I also wondered of it, and found out that it is a 'shadow' of the
    >> > msn messenger, but set up for the .NET network that is coming into
    >> > place. When I tried to delete it a popup came up and said that to
    >> > delete it would cause other programs not to work properly, so I
    >> > deleted the msn messenger so I would not have 2 icons.
    >> >
    >> > I am going to flag this to see the other responses, as the msn
    >> > messenger is preferred over this windows version.
    >> > Aquery

    >> Here's some reading:
    >> http://www.lecour.net/richard/archives/000278.html
    >>
    >> Remove Windows Messenger or other Windows components.
    >> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_messenger.htm
    >> http://www.dougknox.com/xp/utils/xp_mess_disable.htm
    >>

    > Thanks Boomer,
    > I have my mission for the evening :)
    > Aquery

    You're welcome. :)
    Boomer, Aug 23, 2003
  7. Gunjani

    Gunjani Guest

    In article <3f47b9a4$0$207$>,
    says...
    > A Que Ry said:
    >
    > > "Gunjani" <> wrote in message
    > >> How can I uninstall Windows Messenger 4.7.2009?
    > >> It does not appear in Control Panel/Add & Remove Programs.
    > >> --
    > >> Many Thanks
    > >>
    > >> Gunjani

    > > I also wondered of it, and found out that it is a 'shadow' of the
    > > msn messenger, but set up for the .NET network that is coming into
    > > place. When I tried to delete it a popup came up and said that to
    > > delete it would cause other programs not to work properly, so I
    > > deleted the msn messenger so I would not have 2 icons.
    > >
    > > I am going to flag this to see the other responses, as the msn
    > > messenger is preferred over this windows version.
    > > Aquery

    > Here's some reading:
    > http://www.lecour.net/richard/archives/000278.html
    >
    > Remove Windows Messenger or other Windows components.
    > http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_messenger.htm
    > http://www.dougknox.com/xp/utils/xp_mess_disable.htm

    Thanks Boomer
    --
    Many Thanks

    Gunjani
    ~Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clear
    to the bone*~
    Gunjani, Aug 23, 2003
  8. Gunjani

    Boomer Guest

    Gunjani said:

    > In article <3f47b9a4$0$207$>,
    > says...
    >> A Que Ry said:
    >>
    >> > "Gunjani" <> wrote in message

    >> > I also wondered of it, and found out that it is a 'shadow' of the
    >> > msn messenger, but set up for the .NET network that is coming into
    >> > place. When I tried to delete it a popup came up and said that to
    >> > delete it would cause other programs not to work properly, so I
    >> > deleted the msn messenger so I would not have 2 icons.
    >> >
    >> > I am going to flag this to see the other responses, as the msn
    >> > messenger is preferred over this windows version.
    >> > Aquery

    >> Here's some reading:
    >> http://www.lecour.net/richard/archives/000278.html
    >>
    >> Remove Windows Messenger or other Windows components.
    >> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_messenger.htm
    >> http://www.dougknox.com/xp/utils/xp_mess_disable.htm
    >>

    > Thanks Boomer

    You're welcome. :)

    --
    "Time is the best teacher. Unfortunately, it kills all its students!"
    Boomer, Aug 23, 2003