    Any ideas?

    Thanks,

    Sam
    Sam Crawford, Sep 17, 2006

  2. Hi
    I had the same problem with the new Nvidia 96.33 driver for x64.
    At last I reinstalled the vista. (been there 6 timers, now I have given up)

    I dont think the driver works with some specific hardware?

    I have had the following problems as well

    No driver for WAN hardware ?
    Audio driver (downloaded from www.realtek.com.tw) BETA version works fine
    for me

    my cpu::
    amd 64x2 3800+´
    abit KN8 sli motherboard
    Asus Gforce 7600 gt sli (only 1 )
    WD 250 gb HD
    1,5 GB ram (kingston)

    =?Utf-8?B?S2VlbC1EZW5tYXJr?=, Sep 19, 2006