  1. paul1248t

    paul1248t Guest

    How do I uninstall: Microsoft office professional 2007 trial?

    paul1248t, May 19, 2008

  2. This is hardly the Microsoft Office newsgroup, but the answer is simple,
    really. Go to Add/Remove Programs (Windows XP) or Programs and Features
    (Vista), highlight Microsoft Office in the list of installed programs, and
    select uninstall.

    (you can get to add/remove programs from the command line as well - just
    type "appwiz.cpl")

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, May 19, 2008

  3. paul1248t

    Carlos Guest

    Charlie,
    I certainly DO like that shortcut!
    Added to my bag o' tricks.
    :)
    Carlos

    Carlos, May 19, 2008
  4. Vista has forced me to get quite good at figuring out what the shortcuts
    are. Here's another useful one: ncpa.cpl. Gets you to the network
    configuration screen that's actually useful, but can't be easily found in
    Vista. ;)

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, May 19, 2008
  5. Windows Easy Transfer is another one you can call that way; type migwiz.

    Colin Barnhorst, May 19, 2008