    delete it and it does not show up in program files i have windowes xp pro im
    quiet experienced w/comps but this has me baffled
    flackjack

    =?Utf-8?B?ZmxhY2tqYWNr?=, Apr 19, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?ZmxhY2tqYWNr?=

    Malke Guest

    flackjack wrote:

    > i need help uninstalliing client sevices for netware
    > to make a long story short i dont need it anymore and it does not have
    > a delete progam nor does it show up on the add/remove programs list
    > and i cant delete it and it does not show up in program files i have
    > windowes xp pro im quiet experienced w/comps but this has me baffled
    > flackjack

    1. Open Network Connections (Start > Control Panel > Network
    Connections).
    2. Highlight the Local Area Connection entry where the Netware client is
    being used.
    3. Click Properties to bring up the properties dialog for that
    connection.
    4. Highlight the Novell Client for Windows entry in the connection
    properties.
    5. Press the Uninstall button. Windows will confirm that you want to
    remove the Novell Client for Windows from all connections and not just
    the current connection.
    6. Answer Yes to this prompt and the Novell Client for Windows and
    dependent Windows network services will be removed.

    I got this exact procedure by Googling "remove client services for
    netware" so if you need more information, try that search.

    Malke
    --
    Elephant Boy Computers
    www.elephantboycomputers.com

    Malke, Apr 19, 2006

  3. in my Local Area Connection box there is no netware anything under all of my
    network connection places it does not show up like its not even there

    =?Utf-8?B?ZmxhY2tqYWNr?=, Apr 20, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?ZmxhY2tqYWNr?=, Apr 20, 2006
  5. another idea came to me is there a place where i can redown load it and
    hopefully it will fill in the mising files so i can uninstall it?

    =?Utf-8?B?ZmxhY2tqYWNr?=, Apr 20, 2006