    XP. They are having trouble with other programs now. I remembered that if you need to
    uninstall anything from AOL that it should be manually deleted. Does anyone know what
    the link would be to those manual delete instructions? Thank you.

    CdLSRN, Feb 17, 2005

  2. CdLSRN wrote:
    > I installed AIM on a friends new Dell desktop. They have a cable
    > connection. Windows XP. They are having trouble with other programs
    > now. I remembered that if you need to uninstall anything from AOL
    > that it should be manually deleted. Does anyone know what the link
    > would be to those manual delete instructions? Thank you.

    I have given you the removal instructions. What part of the phrase "only way
    to remove anything AOHELL" are you having problems with, exactly? Do
    enlighten me and I'll endeavour to assist.
    on salads.

    Miss Perspicacia Tick, Feb 17, 2005

  3. CdLSRN

    CdLSRN Guest

    I USED MANUAL UNINSTALL INSTRUCTIONS SUCCESSFULLY IN THE PAST for my Windows 98se. I
    would just like to see the registry delete list to MANUALLY uninstall this Instant
    Messenger. This could mean the loss of my job if we have to reformat. Thank you.
    Ginny

    CdLSRN, Feb 17, 2005
  4. CdLSRN wrote:

    > I USED MANUAL UNINSTALL INSTRUCTIONS SUCCESSFULLY IN THE PAST for my Windows 98se. I
    > would just like to see the registry delete list to MANUALLY uninstall this Instant
    > Messenger. This could mean the loss of my job if we have to reformat. Thank you.
    > Ginny

    Why would you lose your job if you are trying to remove it from a
    friends machine?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Feb 17, 2005
  5. CdLSRN

    CdLSRN Guest

    The 'friend' is my boss. NEW QUESTION : Could you give me directions for a 'System
    Restore' on Windows XP? Thanks.

    CdLSRN, Feb 17, 2005
  6. CdLSRN

    JIM Guest

    >Could you give me directions for a 'System Restore' on Windows XP?

    START, ACCESSORIES, SYSTEM TOOLS, system restore.

    Use of System Restore will depend on how many restore points have been
    created and when. If you have installed programs you not want to go back
    further than since that program was installed. Also if you manage to restore
    your system this way you will want to create a restore point before
    installing each new program.

    Jim

    JIM, Feb 17, 2005