    Thanks in advance.

    --
    Nicolas Cartron
    Nicolas Cartron, Jun 25, 2003

  2. Nicolas Cartron

    shido Guest

    So now we're going to need to unbrainwash you.

    here's a start... http://www.asterisk.org

    -Greg

    shido, Jun 25, 2003

  3. Thanks for the link, though I think Asterik might be a good product, I have to
    use an AS5300, I'll take a look at the sitei anyway, thanks again.

    --
    Nicolas Cartron

    Nicolas Cartron, Jun 26, 2003
  4. Dear Nicolas,
    you find some fundamental information about Unified Messaging:
    Whitepapers, Articles: http://www.servonic.com/knowhow/EN_index.php3
    Some information on our Unified Messaging product for Cisco CallManager and
    Cisco Gateways on our website: http://www.servonic.com
    Details: http://www.servonic.com/marketing/EN_UMoverIP.pdf
    Regards
    Sibylle Klein
    serVonic GmbH

    Sibylle Klein, Jul 1, 2003
  5. Thanks for the linkgs Sybille, i'll take a look at your website.

    --
    Nicolas Cartron

    Nicolas Cartron, Jul 2, 2003
  6. > > "Nicolas Cartron" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > >> All,
    > >>
    > >> Thanks to your previous answers to my question about VoIP,
    > >> I learned a lot of things by reading white papers from the net, and
    > >> also by reading Cisco Press's 'VoIP fundamentals'.
    > >>
    > >> Can somebody point me to good links and if possible books about
    > >> Unified Messaging : I searched things on this topic but didn't find
    > >> something really interesting :/
    > >>
    > >> Any comment / experience would be welcome :)
    > >> I'd be particulary interested by exchanges with persons who use cisco's
    > >> AS5300 GW.

    Hi Nicolas,

    you can use any Unified Messaging solution based on CAPI 2.0.
    CAPI 2.0 normally is an interface-specification for ISDN-boards
    for basic & primary rate access. Our company (www.te-systems.de)
    has developed a middleware which is called XCAPI and looks to
    the application like a normal ISDN-board (with 2-120 channels),
    but speaks H.323, H.450 and T.38 instead of ISDN to allow
    for voice, fax, supplementary services and even conferencing.

    There is a large number of Unified Messaging solutions available
    for CAPI. For a small list you might want to take a look at
    http://www.capi.org/pages/applications.php There are even more
    available which are not listed here... you should be able to use
    any of those together with our XCAPI.

    Tobias
    Tobias Erichsen, Jul 3, 2003