    running process and reboot. if you miss 1 file...on reboot the rest come
    back. Anyone know which spyware program will detect and kill this. This one
    causes pop ups.

    pcbutts1, Jan 10, 2004

  2. why do you think it's spyware? It can also be a worm, a virus or a
    backdoor, a DDoS-bot, an open-relay etc.

    Chiron Paixos, Jan 10, 2004

  3. pcbutts1

    °Mike° Guest

    Try posting your (full) HijackThis log.

    On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 17:48:21 GMT, in
    <FVWLb.1609$>
    pcbutts1 scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jan 10, 2004
  4. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Re: Unidentified spyware, Trojan, worm, DDoS-bot, virus, backdoor, open relay.

    Well excuse me for my choice of words. It has been corrected.

    pcbutts1, Jan 10, 2004
  5. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    It is on a users system at work I will post it the next chance I get.

    pcbutts1, Jan 10, 2004