    80gb Seagate 7200.2rpm Sata HDD
    Titan Bianca Water cooler :D
    Tuniq tower 120 Cooler is going in for air cooling! :D
    unholy, Jun 25, 2005

  2. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    hmmm odd i never got any shity comments that must mean its ghood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    unholy, Jun 29, 2005

  3. unholy

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    LOL..people must have just missed it I guess...........;)
    For a test rig, it more than does the job....... 8)
    Bio-Hazard, Jun 29, 2005
  4. unholy

    werty316

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    96
    Damn this is a test rig i say again damn very nice
    werty316, Jun 29, 2005
  5. unholy

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    Nathan, I just hate you. You are a really spoiled 15 year old.
    Silverstrand, Jun 29, 2005
  6. unholy

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    lol.. I will get one when I start saving thruout the school year with my SSDI.
    Technoholic, Jun 30, 2005
  7. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    hey thats my savings for like 3 years!!!! so don't dis me!!! i had to live on 256mb ram!!! u know how annoying that is!
    unholy, Jun 30, 2005
  8. unholy

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Technoholic, Jun 30, 2005
  9. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    i believe my OCZ will be back in there soonz :D
    unholy, Jul 1, 2005
  10. unholy

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    My wifes system is the only one in the house that's running on 512, all the rest have 1 Gig........;)
    Bio-Hazard, Jul 1, 2005
  11. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    yer well urs not 15, ur 50, and u have a higher paying job!!! :|
    unholy, Jul 1, 2005
  12. unholy

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    LOL.....no job......semi retired due to health problems........so cash does get a little tight every now and then...........;)
    Bio-Hazard, Jul 1, 2005
  13. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    well u actually get more then 30 bucks a week right?
    unholy, Jul 1, 2005
  14. unholy

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    LOL.....Just a little more...........;)
    Bio-Hazard, Jul 1, 2005
  15. unholy

    stlava

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    126
    The only suggestion I would have made is I would have gotten 2x256 dual channel sticks instead of a single 512.. But otherwise great job!
    stlava, Jul 1, 2005
  16. unholy

    ww_crimson

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    60
    ... test rig? That's better than my gaming setup almost.
    ww_crimson, Jul 1, 2005
  17. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    lol :D, its a test rig cause i have nothing else for testing, thats why its my gaming and 3d machine :D
    unholy, Jul 2, 2005
  18. unholy

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Hmmm.....

    ....a water-cooled test rig. And some fans too, just to keep the videocard happy. When are you going to mount this in a case? Will this be going into the VCR cabinet? :p
    bigal, Jul 2, 2005
  19. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    its from a case, i just sat it there for the review i am doing :D (well 2 but yer :D)
    unholy, Jul 2, 2005
  20. unholy

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Ok

    All right. We'll believe you this time. I was starting to think that you didn't have the money for a case. Then I remembered that you're still in school, so of course you have lots of money.... :hahahaha: :frog:
    bigal, Jul 2, 2005