    Australia
    I am back up... had a few problems over the past weeks, with 1 getting on the computer (school) 2 my computer was having troublew getting inet access, 3 problems remember my password for velocity reviews :p

    Back for good now though :p
    unholy, Sep 5, 2006

  2. unholy

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    lol, good to hear... i was wondering why things were so quiet around here.
    Gez, Sep 5, 2006

  3. unholy

    Ian Administrator

    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2005
    Messages:
    1,085
    Yay, welcome back :)
    Ian, Sep 6, 2006
  4. unholy

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    About time. Was actually about to make a search party for you.
    Silverstrand, Sep 7, 2006
  5. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    yer i know my l33t spamming ability got mis jumbled with the advanced settings of a large router and 3 large fiber cables...
    unholy, Sep 7, 2006
  6. unholy

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    you put spam in your routers? well no wonder they didnt work!
    Gez, Sep 7, 2006
  7. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    so dam true.... spam does not help routers!!!
    unholy, Sep 8, 2006
  8. unholy

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Sounds like some type of lame excuse. I bet he discovered girls and has been spending time with some chick....
    bigal, Sep 15, 2006