Unholys bAck

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by unholy, Dec 3, 2005.

  1. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    So heres whats happening to my Computers.

    After some weird Spasm with something here 3 computers decided to stuff up, and i aint gain to try the 4th as of yet Neutral

    My main Rig or my Work Station as i call it. aka "the blob"'s mobo kicked in a shit as the AGP Slot went "MUHAHAHA I DIE NOW SO U CAN BITCH Razz".

    Heres a Picture of me finding out why the computer wouldn't boot Very Happy
    http://www.unholystudios.com/pictures/3-12-05/IMG_0229.JPG

    ps the board has been sent back like 5 times for repair, amazingly i have had the board working for awhile for each return Very Happy, but warranties out so i had to get a new board.

    Heres my new board, its pretty good for Socket a
    http://www.unholystudios.com/pictures/3-12-05/IMG_0230.JPG

    And i decided to Hid all those Sunbeam 20 in 1 cables Very Happy nice job hey Very Happy
    http://www.unholystudios.com/pictures/3-12-05/IMG_0231.JPG

    So your saying what happened to my gamer, well thats one stuffed up issue right there Neutral, I wok up the day everything started to play up, and i went to start work on the wallpaper again Very Happy... Then i Flicked the power Switch behind on the computer and...

    and yer so its sorta dead now Neutral

    no worries here a picture of what went wrong Very Happy
    http://www.unholystudios.com/pictures/3-12-05/IMG_0228_e.JPG

    as u can see something stuffed up on that Active PFC Module Neutral luckily i am good friends with Sunbeam so they are going to send me a new one hopefully Very Happy after i helped them by tell them a possible Manfucaturing fault occured.

    And to Finish the Puzzle, what happens when two computers failed to boot the same way, they have SUPA different hardware and one is way older then the other... u normally look at power for the fault but in this case its just a supa weird thing, as they say things come in 3's.

    two machines:

    Intel Celery 900 mhz
    ASUS tusi-m wif a sis Chipset (on board video)
    SD Ram (pc133 256mb)

    Amd Athlon XP 2200+
    ASUS A7N8X-X Nforce2
    geCube 9200se 128mb
    512mb Mushkin 2-2-2-6 @ DDR400

    Current Voltage: 235 volts (we run from 230 Max Load on supply company, to 240, which is at like 1 in the morning Neutral)
    unholy, Dec 3, 2005

  2. unholy

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    So...

    ....with all that room in the tower case, you can add in some Cooler Master bay devices to cool those hard drives, monitor their temps, and dare I say it, add some bling bling with lights or plasma balls! Does the tower have a side panel window? Thinking about some lighting effects in there?:driver:
    bigal, Dec 7, 2005

  3. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    yes, i shall put a HDD cooler in a case that is purely for a workstation :|

    and as for that bling bling, i will stick with none... i do need to sleep at night after all :|
    unholy, Dec 7, 2005
  4. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Put a switch on the bling, simple enough.
    The Modfather, Dec 8, 2005
  5. unholy

    unholy

    Joined: