    please advise the procedure for cancellation that is if
    someone is listening?

    R W W alters

    the-.owls, Jul 16, 2007

  2. the-.owls wrote:
    > I would like to cancel my Virgin contract due to failing to
    > satify my messages for help i am constant being disconected i have serious
    > problems getting on line,i have written to you regardingthese problems
    > without success
    > please advise the procedure for cancellation that is if
    > someone is listening?

    I have just mailed you some Zoloft and charged your account for a six
    month supply. I hope it makes you happy.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 16, 2007

  3. the-.owls

    dadiOH Guest

    the-.owls wrote:
    > I would like to cancel my Virgin contract due to failing to
    > satify my messages for help i am constant being disconected i have
    > serious problems getting on line,i have written to you
    > regardingthese problems without success
    > please advise the procedure for cancellation that is if
    > someone is listening?
    >
    > R W W alters

    You can't cancel, you signed up for a lifetime account. WAIT!...maybe
    your widow can cancel...

    --

    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

    dadiOH, Jul 16, 2007
  4. the-.owls

    Mara Guest

    On Mon, 16 Jul 2007 16:01:40 GMT, "the-.owls" <> wrote:

    >I would like to cancel my Virgin contract due to failing to
    >satify my messages for help i am constant being disconected i have serious
    >problems getting on line,i have written to you regardingthese problems
    >without success
    >please advise the procedure for cancellation that is if
    >someone is listening?

    This isn't Virgin's support - it's a world-wide newsgroup.

    Make sure you're contacting the right place:

    http://www.virginmedia.com/contact/contact.php?category=portal&app=contact

    If you are, go here:

    http://www.virgin.net/helpme/

    And use the contact form at the bottom of the page.

    --
    There's nothing in life so difficult that a Microsoft manual can't make it
    completely incomprehensible. -- Douglas Adams

    Mara, Jul 16, 2007
  5. the-.owls

    olfart Guest

    "the-.owls" <> wrote in message
    >I would like to cancel my Virgin contract due to failing to
    > satify my messages for help i am constant being disconected i have
    > serious
    > problems getting on line,i have written to you regardingthese problems
    > without success
    > please advise the procedure for cancellation that is if
    > someone is listening?
    >
    > R W W alters

    you must be a virgin in order to cancel

    olfart, Jul 16, 2007
  6. You'll find actually speaking to Virgin themselves helps. 150 on a
    virgin phone.

    the-.owls ïèøåò:

    --
     ñëó÷àå ÷ðåçâû÷àéíîé ñèòóàöèè, êðàñíûé ñâåò áóäåò îñâåùàòü. Åñëè ýòîãî
    íå ïðîèçîéäåò òî ýòî ñëèøêîì ïîçäíî äëÿ òîãî, ÷òîáû âîïðîñ.

    http://www.kevin.com.ua/nntp-postings/

    =?windows-1251?Q?=CA=E5=E2=E8=ED?=, Jul 16, 2007