    is ..!

    Any advice suggestion and comments is appreciated

    Thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?Q29kZWR0d2lzdA==?=, Apr 20, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Q29kZWR0d2lzdA==?=

    CBIC Guest

    In news:,
    Codedtwist <> simply stated:
    > I mean.. Why can't be a jerk at the end of job interview if the
    > interviewer is ..!

    You can act however you want at an interview. Personally, I would act
    professional even if I thought there was not a chance in H3ll I would get
    the job. If you want to be a d1ck to the interviewer, be a d1ck.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Apr 20, 2006

  3. << While I was at work, Codedtwist spurted out:
    > When attending a job interview, and you feel the interviewer is a
    > complete as-s-hole who doesn't even have the qualification for the
    > job he is interviewing you for, and you sense that he is not can give
    > you that job anyway-- what would you do if this happened to you over
    > an over an over.

    I would re-evaluate MY life and see what the fu©k *I'm* doing wrong. Maybe you
    should do the same. If it happened once...or maybe twice, you can blame it on
    them...but since you say it is happening over and over and over, it's gotta be
    *you*.

    > - Is there any "nice way" to let them know at the interview- that
    > they're an as-s-holes &pigs who deserves to be unemployed for long
    > long time to feel what is like?

    Obviously they're doing something right. They've got the position, and the
    work.

    > I mean.. Why can't be a jerk at the end of job interview if the
    > interviewer is ..!

    You can. There is nothing saying you need to be nice to the @$$h0le. But, just
    because they're @$$h0les in the interview doesn't mean you won't get the job.
    And if you start mouthing off to them, they might just decide to toss your
    resume.

    --
    Bigus Si©kus
    MCNGP #51

    Bigus Si©kus, Apr 20, 2006
  4. Lets face it,

    You've buggered up the previous interviews, so if it would make you feel
    better; scratch your baws and pick your nose at the next interview, disregard
    questions and give assh0le answers. Be creative and let them know what you
    think. You dont have much to loose.

    Then once you've got it out of your system, review yourself. As BD says,
    you're probably the problem. Try mock interviews with friends, and try to
    figure out good ways of getting across your experience, and reasons why you'd
    be good for the role.

    Oh, and quit sniviling like a pansy, thats my job and there's no interview
    for it. (yet)
    --
    LoopBack

    =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=, Apr 20, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?Q29kZWR0d2lzdA==?=

    MitchS Guest

    "Bigus Si©kus" <Bigus Si©kus@¹¥çÇöZ.©Yo> wrote in message

    > I would re-evaluate MY *life* and see what the fu©k *I'm* doing wrong.

    Damb 15 inch monitor (I'm off site), I read that as wife.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, Apr 20, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?Q29kZWR0d2lzdA==?=

    Jtyc Guest

    Jtyc, Apr 20, 2006
  7. << While I was at work, MitchS spurted out:
    > "Bigus Si©kus" <Bigus Si©kus@¹¥çÇöZ.©Yo> wrote in message
    >
    >> I would re-evaluate MY *life* and see what the fu©k *I'm* doing
    >> wrong.

    > Damb 15 inch monitor (I'm off site), I read that as wife.

    LMAO, I *really* need to stop reading while I'm eating.

    Would someone grab the monitor wipes for me, please?

    Bigus Si©kus, Apr 20, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?Q29kZWR0d2lzdA==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    fmsmcse, I'd rather employ goldfish than an incoherent tool like you.

    On Thu, 20 Apr 2006 11:27:02 -0700, Codedtwist
    <> wrote:

    >When attending a job interview, and you feel the interviewer is a complete
    >as-s-hole who doesn’t even have the qualification for the job he is
    >interviewing you for, and you sense that he is not can give you that job
    >anyway-- what would you do if this happened to you over an over an over…
    >
    >- Is there any “nice way” to let them know at the interview- that they’re an
    >as-s-holes &pigs who deserves to be unemployed for long long time to feel
    >what is like?
    >
    >I mean.. Why can’t be a jerk at the end of job interview if the interviewer
    >is ..!
    >

    >Any advice suggestion and comments is appreciated
    >
    >Thanks

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Apr 20, 2006
  9. Interesting, but I already tried everything you guys suggesting here. I even
    faked interviews and still not working!
    the only thing I haven’t try yet- is to act like a d!k.
    I even know that they hire people who don’t even have a 5% of my experience
    for the job… they even have to train them so they can do the job that I
    already trained for.

    =?Utf-8?B?Q29kZWR0d2lzdA==?=, Apr 21, 2006
  10. =?Utf-8?B?Q29kZWR0d2lzdA==?=, Apr 21, 2006
  11. What is fmsmcse and incoherent tool?
    Have you ever had an incoherent tool? If so.. than you really need help man.

    =?Utf-8?B?Q29kZWR0d2lzdA==?=, Apr 21, 2006
  12. Thanks, I was thinking of doing that at next interview.
    I also was thinking about closing the interview by spiting on my hand at the
    shakehands moment while thanking him or her for their time/interview. and if
    handshake fails- than just wipe hand on their shoulder as exiting the
    interview room

    (-:)

    =?Utf-8?B?Q29kZWR0d2lzdA==?=, Apr 21, 2006
  13. =?Utf-8?B?Q29kZWR0d2lzdA==?=

    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: Codedtwist assaulted us with:
    > Thanks, I was thinking of doing that at next interview.
    > I also was thinking about closing the interview by spiting on my hand
    > at the shakehands moment while thanking him or her for their
    > time/interview. and if handshake fails- than just wipe hand on their
    > shoulder as exiting the interview room
    >
    > (-:)

    Maybe try a change of wardrobe, a mini-skirt and push-up bra. See how they
    react to that.
    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Apr 21, 2006
  14. ah you’re too sweet LRM.
    I wish I could do that- but, apparently I have hairy lags

    oh wait! You know what’s weird?.. I never got any job that I was interviewed
    for by male.â€
    All jobs I get in the past was interviewed by women.

    God bless our sweethearts!

    =?Utf-8?B?Q29kZWR0d2lzdA==?=, Apr 21, 2006
  15. =?Utf-8?B?Q29kZWR0d2lzdA==?=

    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: Codedtwist assaulted us with:
    > ah you're too sweet LRM.
    > I wish I could do that- but, apparently I have hairy lags

    Shave your legs

    > oh wait! You know what's weird?.. I never got any job that I was
    > interviewed for by male."
    > All jobs I get in the past was interviewed by women.

    It's good to work under women

    > God bless our sweethearts!

    I hope that the god that blesses the sweethearts can also get rid of push-up
    bras, not the most comfortable foundation garment. Sort of like body armer
    really.

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Apr 21, 2006
  16. **LRM's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>

    > It's good to work under women

    I concur! Oh what a great job that would be!

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 21, 2006
  17. All gawked in amazement when: Codedtwist assaulted us with:
    > ah you're too sweet LRM.
    > I wish I could do that- but, apparently I have hairy lags

    Shave your legs>>>>>> I just can’t adjust to change anything that god gives
    me naturally, and women loves hairy legs.

    > oh wait! You know what's weird?.. I never got any job that I was
    > interviewed for by male."
    > All jobs I get in the past was interviewed by women.

    It's good to work under women>>> yes, there’s nothing more sensational than
    working under women:)

    > God bless our sweethearts!

    I hope that the god that blesses the sweethearts can also get rid of push-up
    bras, not the most comfortable foundation garment. Sort of like body armer
    really. >>>Sweeheart… throughout my life experience I found only
    cowards/heartless people who tend to use body armer. Real people use human
    face before any body armer can take place.

    Take care there sweet hearted;

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    =?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=, Apr 21, 2006
  18. **Codedtwist's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > Interesting, but I already tried everything you guys suggesting here.
    > I even faked interviews and still not working!
    > the only thing I haven't try yet- is to act like a d!k.
    > I even know that they hire people who don't even have a 5% of my
    > experience for the job. they even have to train them so they can do
    > the job that I already trained for.

    If they are hiring people with 1/20th your experience, then I would say it
    is your personallity.

    1) Before you even go into the interview, check out the company's profile.
    Almost everyone has a website nowadays. Use that to your advantage. This
    will help you with #9, and you can get some normally useless information off
    of it.
    2) DON'T fake anything (except maybe the occasional orgasm)
    3) DON'T be stiff and uptight (ok, well don't let them see the stiffness)
    4) DON'T slouch (sit up straight and pay attention)
    5) Be yourself. If they hire you, they will be hiring you, not the person
    you are pretending to be. Even though these people don't know you, they can
    sense when you're not being truthful with them.
    6) Don't walk in all macho and co©ky. Leave the attitude at home.
    7) When you walk into the room, acknowledge everybody. Learn their faces,
    their names, their departments, etc.
    8) Ask questions!! If they see you're interested in the company, they will
    become more inteested in you.
    9) When someone is talking to you, look that person directly in the eyes.
    (and don't let the eyes wander south)

    That is how I've gotten most of my jobs. Also, I act like I've known the
    people my whole life. I treat them as though they were my brother or my
    sister. People like to be treated like humans, not animals. At the end of
    the session try to start up a little BS session with them. If they enjoy you
    in the interview, they'll enjoy working with you. They aren't going to hire
    anyone that they aren't going to want to be around.

    Again, good luck!

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 21, 2006
  19. **Codedtwist's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > hmm.. I was warned not to click on those tiny URLs

    Um..that's not a tinyurl, this is a tinyurl:

    http://tinyurl.com/db28n

    If you click on this tinyurl, you will find that it leads you to the same
    exact page that the link below takes you to.
    Go ahead, it's safe....don't listen to brain-twister, he's a moron.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 21, 2006
  20. =?Utf-8?B?Q29kZWR0d2lzdA==?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    >> I concur! Oh what a great job that would be!

    As someone once said, "I put women on a pedestal, all the better so I
    can see their legs..."

    Cerebrus, Apr 21, 2006