    mail that is addressed to "undisclosed recipients" sent to a junk folder, or
    even deleted altogether?
    Many Thanks for any replies.

    Fergal, Jan 29, 2009

  2. Fergal

    VanguardLH Guest

    Fergal wrote:

    > I am using Outlook Express 6 with XP Pro, is it possible for me to have any
    > mail that is addressed to "undisclosed recipients" sent to a junk folder, or
    > even deleted altogether?
    > Many Thanks for any replies.

    Create a rule that looks for that string in the To header.

    Understand that another Outlook Express user is who is creating these
    e-mails (or somone who created a contact called "Undisclosed recipients"
    which merely has their own e-mail address for that name in the comment
    field of the From header). The sender chose to specify the recipients
    in the Bcc field to prevent divulging their e-mail addresses to other
    recipients. Would you want someone divulging your e-mail address to
    others without your permission? Some e-mail providers and anti-spam
    filters will reject or tag as suspect any e-mails that contain blank
    To/Cc headers so the sender puts something in those fields but which
    doesn't identify any of recipient (but usually identifies the sender but
    which merely duplicates the e-mail address in the From header).

    You never identified the unwanted e-mails as spam or phish mails. Be
    careful on deleting e-mails with "Undisclosed recipients" because even
    your known good senders might use that in the To/Cc headers.

    VanguardLH, Jan 29, 2009

  3. Fergal

    Fergal Guest

    "VanguardLH" <> wrote in message
    > Fergal wrote:
    >
    >> I am using Outlook Express 6 with XP Pro, is it possible for me to have
    >> any
    >> mail that is addressed to "undisclosed recipients" sent to a junk folder,
    >> or
    >> even deleted altogether?
    >> Many Thanks for any replies.

    > Create a rule that looks for that string in the To header.

    Could you explain to me how to do this please?
    Or maybe point me to a website that explains it in simple terms.
    Many Thanks

    Fergal, Jan 29, 2009
  4. Fergal

    VanguardLH Guest

    Fergal wrote:

    > "VanguardLH" <> wrote in message
    >> Fergal wrote:
    >>
    >>> I am using Outlook Express 6 with XP Pro, is it possible for me to have
    >>> any
    >>> mail that is addressed to "undisclosed recipients" sent to a junk folder,
    >>> or
    >>> even deleted altogether?
    >>> Many Thanks for any replies.

    >> Create a rule that looks for that string in the To header.
    >>

    > Could you explain to me how to do this please?
    > Or maybe point me to a website that explains it in simple terms.
    > Many Thanks

    Creating rules is easy. How you even tried to create one? OE comes
    with its own help.

    VanguardLH, Jan 29, 2009
  5. Fergal

    > Fergal wrote:
    >
    >> "VanguardLH" <> wrote in message

    >>> Create a rule that looks for that string in the To header.
    >>>

    >> Could you explain to me how to do this please?
    >> Or maybe point me to a website that explains it in simple terms.
    >> Many Thanks

    > Creating rules is easy. How you even tried to create one? OE comes
    > with its own help.

    I tried a few times, but doesn't seem to work, I'll try again,
    Thanks for your time

    Fergal, Jan 29, 2009
  6. §ñühw¤£f <> was gettin' the mandatory
    buttsecks in the back of the cellblock from mens with diapers
    on their heads while crying "Oh please don't close teh Gitmo..."
    with news::

    > Heres a tutorial...you owe me a diet soda :)
    >
    > [YLAH-YLAH-YLAH-YLAH-YLAH-YLAH-YLAH-LAH-LAH-LAH-AH-AH-AH-ahhhh...]
    >

    > --
    > http://www.bds-palestine.net/?q=node/9
    > ___ ___ ___ ___
    > /\__\ /\ \ /\ \ /\ \
    > /:/ _/_ \:\ \ \:\ \ \:\ \
    > /:/ /\ \ \:\ \ \:\ \ \:\ \
    > /:/ /::\ \ _____\:\ \ ___ \:\ \ ___ /::\ \
    > /:/_/:/\:\__\ /::::::::\__\ /\ \ \:\__\ /\ /:/\:\__\
    > \:\/:/ /:/ / \:\~~\~~\/__/ \:\ \ /:/ / \:\/:/ \/__/
    > \::/ /:/ / \:\ \ \:\ /:/ / \::/__/
    > \/_/:/ / \:\ \ \:\/:/ / \:\ \
    > /:/ / \:\__\ \::/ / \:\__\
    > \/__/ \/__/ \/__/ \/__/
    >
    > [YLAH-YLAH-YLAH-YLAH-YLAH-YLAH-YLAH-LAH-LAH-LAH-AH-AH-AH-ahhhh...]

    Just shutup, you iNSaNe DeLuSioNaL TWatFaCe TeHWWoWiST WaNNaBe!
    You're teh TWaiTer and teh aNTi-PaYTWeeoT of teh usenets.

    <GERIATRIC-DIRTY-DIAPER-WEDGIE!>

    --

    I am Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , and I have got the
    brand new key to her brand new rollerskates.

    Get yerself some gud-lukin wimmins :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCGcAQ9nLiI

    Bucky Breeder, Jan 30, 2009