    "Undisclosed Recipient" list? I do not want the
    list to be available in the header.

    Dan
    Dan, May 9, 2005

  2. Dan

    Ralph Fox Guest

    On Mon, 09 May 2005 03:48:08 GMT, in message
    <Y3Bfe.383$>, Dan wrote:

    > For Thunderbir 1.0: How do I create an
    > "Undisclosed Recipient" list? I do not want the
    > list to be available in the header.

    Only the "To" and "Cc" recipients appear in the header, not
    the "Bcc" recipients.

    On the header of the message composition window, on the left
    of the recipient, click on the "To" (or "Cc") and change it
    to "Bcc" from the drop-down list.

    "Bcc" means "Blind Carbon Copy", and "Blind" means "does not
    appear in the header".

    --
    Cheers,
    Ralph

    somewhere else." -- Sam Walton
    Ralph Fox, May 9, 2005

  3. Dan

    Z Guest

    Dan wrote:
    > For Thunderbir 1.0: How do I create an "Undisclosed Recipient" list? I
    > do not want the list to be available in the header.

    Use BCC: for all recipients instead of To: or CC:
    Z, May 9, 2005
  4. Dan

    Arne Guest

    Once upon a time *Z* wrote:

    > Dan wrote:
    >> For Thunderbir 1.0: How do I create an "Undisclosed Recipient" list? I
    >> do not want the list to be available in the header.

    > Use BCC: for all recipients instead of To: or CC:

    But a lot of people have a filter against "Undisclosed Recipient" in
    the "To" field, because often sutch mail is considered as spam. So as
    a sender, the best is to put your own address there. That means
    ofcause that the sender will recive a copy of the mail also.

    --
    /Arne

    are replying to, no more and no less! And don't
    quote signatures, thank you.
    Arne, May 9, 2005