    David E Guest

    Anyone have a good, cheap source -- on DVD?

    Dave,

    David E, Jan 19, 2004

  2. David E

    Ollie T Guest

    Stores like BestBuy or WalMart had it for $15.99 on release week. There are
    plenty on ebay right now going for $12-$15.

    HDTV games lists and discussions
    http://www.hdtvarcade.com
    Online shop now open with apparel & misc items.

    Ollie T, Jan 20, 2004

  3. David E

    Thomas Bell Guest

    David E wrote:
    > Anyone have a good, cheap source -- on DVD?
    >
    > Dave,

    If you haven't seen any previews and don't have much of an idea how good
    or bad the movie is, rent it. It's really just a crappy ripoff of Blade,
    Queen of Darkness and any other recent CGI filled vampires with cool
    weapons flick. Just my opinion, but I couldn't recommend it to anyone.

    T.B.

    Thomas Bell, Jan 23, 2004