    from you.

    Regards,
    Roy

    Roy, Jul 25, 2003

  2. Roy

    Paul Cordes Guest

    "Roy" <> wrote in message
    news:bfr8gm$8r3$...
    > Hi all,
    > Has anyone used the Sony DSC P92 underwater yet? I'm trying to find

    > case or bag made especially for this camera. Sony do produce a case but

    it
    > will only fit the P9. I would like to hear of your personal experience
    > with the above, so that I can decide what to do. Look forward to hearing
    > from you.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Roy

    I don't believe that Sony makes one for the P92.
    You could buy an Ewa Marine bag for the camera though.

    Just grasping at another opportunity to be wrong........PC

    Paul Cordes, Jul 25, 2003

  3. Roy

    polvoronn Guest

    Are you just looking for protection from water, or do you have underwater
    photography as a goal?

    polvoronn, Jul 25, 2003
  4. Roy

    Roy Guest

    Thanks for your help guys. Lack of replies tells me that there is most
    probably no case available yet. Ewa Marine looks like the only answer. I
    did try asking Sony but they did not bother to reply. Thanks again.

    Roy.

    Roy, Jul 26, 2003